Game 4 is on Sunday.
Golden State put itself in a commanding position in the series by gradually pulling away from the seventh-seeded Spurs, who had the third-best home record in the National Basketball Association during the regular season.
Durant told reporters he is "fine" after rolling his ankle late in Game 3.
Must-See Games in the 2018 NFL Season
The Raiders also get at 10 a.m. kickoff against the Chiefs in Kansas City, though they have to play that division game every year. London has seen plenty of disappointing International Series games, but Wembley could be treated to the best one yet in November.
The six-week mark would be May 4, which now looks like it would be in the middle of the second round.
The four blocks have been the highest amount of shots blocked in a game since before the All-Star break, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic. He went through three different masks during the game and looked uncomfortable at times in the first half. The Warriors outshot the Spurs from deep (10-for-32 to 7-for-33), hung with them on the glass (39 to 41 in rebounds) and had the best player on the floor in Kevin Durant (26 points, nine rebounds, six assists, 9-of-17 shooting).
Goran Dragic led the Heat with 23 points while Justise Winslow added 19.
Golden State wants to be done with the San Antonio Spurs as soon as possible, so the defending champions have to be rooting for the Portland Trail Blazers to extend their series with the Pelicans as long as possible so the next round can be pushed back. The Warriors now lead 3-0 in the playoff series.
- Ex 'Smallville' Star Arrested for Sex Cult Ties
- Queen Elizabeth II Names Prince Charles as Her Successor for First Time
- Baker Hughes profit beats on oilfield services growth
- Raises Stake in Maxim Integrated (NASDAQ:MXIM)
- Faster action needed on lessons of WannaCry attack, say MPs
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Insider Daniel B. Marsili Sells 19500 Shares of Stock
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) EPS Estimated At $1.50 on May, 2
- Alfie Evans case: Supreme Court rules against parents for second time
- PM felicitates Prince of Wales on holding CHOGM 2018
- Analyst Consensus Target Update on Shares of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE:DBD)