Still Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular have some catching up to do with Jio when it comes to 4G LTE availability, says OpenSignal. The total data offered in the pack is 56GB data and the validity period is of 28 days.
Earlier this year, it was also reported that Reliance Jio might enter a mutually-beneficial partnership, with Xiaomi to sell the Chinese giant's television and smartphones exclusively on the Jio retail network and the Reliance Digital chain of stores.
As per a report by TelecomTalk, the Mukesh Ambani-back company is planning to soon launch its new Jio Home TV service that is said to be a modified version of the Jio Broadcast app, which was recently being tested for streaming HD content on select devices.
The study revealed that the new comer Jio was still ahead of key rivals in 4G availability, beating the three- Airtel, Vodafone and Idea by at least 27% points in measurements.
According to an official report. And, in 3G download speeds, the second spot went to Idea, with the BSNL and Vodafone jointly sitting on the third position.
That being said, telecom operator Vodafone emerged as the victor in 3G and 4G latency.
Segall Bryant & Hamill LLC Sells 3056 Shares of Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI)
On Monday, October 23 the rating was maintained by Stifel Nicolaus with "Buy". (NYSE: KMI ) to report earnings on April, 18. Volume gives an investor an inspiration of the price action of a security and whether he should buy or sell the security.
Besides, Airtel and Jio are the only telcos that are offering competitive prepaid plans to battle it out with Idea Cellular. The report speculates that the JioBroadcast app may be rebranded as the Jio Home TV app.
Airtel held onto the 3G and 4G speed awards since OpenSignal's last report. Idea Cellular bested its larger competitor in both west and east Uttar Pradesh, while Vodafone won the regional 4G speed awards in Gujarat and Tamil Nadu.
However, when it comes to availability of the 4G network, then Jio is the best.
Reliance Jio, however, remained the closest contender in overall speed due to its high level of 4G access, according to OpenSignal.
For 4G download speed, Airtel scores an impressive 9.3 Mbps, whereas Jio manages only 5.13 Mbps. In the Idea recharge 398, the telecom operator is offering 250 free minutes per day and 100 free minutes per week.
- Chicago Cubs star Anthony Rizzo makes huge Major League Baseball claim
- Syria Backtracks on Claims of Tuesday Air Base Attack
- Top EU court: Poland broke law by logging in pristine forest
- 'American Idol' Judge Embraces Embarrasing Wardrobe Malfunction During Show
- Internet, satellites existed in India since Mahabharat times claims Tripura CM
- Bertucci's the latest restaurant chain to declare bankruptcy
- NDRC sets timeline to open up China's auto sector
- MI vs DD IPL 2018 Match 9 Live Streaming
- China will scrap ownership limits on foreign automakers by 2022
- 'Aadhaar data leak can influence election results', says Supreme Court