The infotainment system will able to calculate "Ecoscore" from key parameters like excessive high speed, optimal gear selection, aggressive acceleration, excessive idling duration, aggressive braking and clutch override, which will further help in better drive quality. Let's find out what all has been changed in the new vehicle.
Called "The Plush New XUV 500", the refreshed version has been unveiled at a starting price of ₹12.32 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai, for W5 variant). The SUV also gets chrome cladding on the door sill, dual colour ski-racks and sportier 18-inch diamond-cut alloys.
The all-new Mahindra XUV500 now comes with plush and luxurious interior complemented by quilted tan leather seats. The new model also receives silver inserts, illuminated scuff plates, sporty aluminium pedals and blue ambient lighting. New technology offerings in the XUV500 include the industry-first smart watch connectivity and Arkamys enhanced audio output.
Mahindra says that the fit and finish of the new XUV500 has been further refined and its cabin is now even quieter. Currently, Mahindra sells around 2,000 XUVs per month and this number will rise by 25% after the introduction of the latest version, Rajan Wadhera, president, Automotive Sector, M&M said. Also, the enhanced suspension set-up has been claimed to provide a more comfortable ride experience.
LA Galaxy striker Ibrahimovic
Visa says the Swedish forward will be the face of its global marketing campaign heading into the upcoming World Cup . The Swedish striker continued his hot start in MLS by scoring the game-winner last weekend in Chicago.
Equipped with a more powerful mHawk155 engine the Mahindra XUV500 comes with higher power of 114kW (155 BHP) and higher torque of 360 Nm. The engine gets the new 6th generation electronically controlled Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT).
All diesel variants other than W5 will have the option of automatic transmission.
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 has got both exterior and interior changes. It is high on safety features with 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP with Rollover mitigation, hill hold and hill descent control and disc brakes on all wheels.
Automaker Mahindra & Mahindra on Wednesday rolled out a refreshed version of its premium sports utility vehicle (UV) XUV 500 as it seeks to meet the challenges from the new segment rivals such as Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta and Tata Hexa.
- Tamil Nadu journalists pen sharp letter to governor for 'harassing' woman journalist
- Syria strikes 'solve nothing': Macron
- U.S. airlines' rights to fly over Russian Federation expire
- Dowling & Yahnke Lowered Microsoft (MSFT) Position; CSX Has 0.8 Sentiment
- Almost 4300 Palestinians injured by Israeli troops since Great March of Return
- Britain's Costa promises to recycle half a billion coffee cups by 2020
- Pompeo secretly met with Kim Jong Un
- Why You Suddenly Get Facebook Ads About Things You've Been Speaking About
- Amazon releases a ''Lite'' web browser app for Android devices
- US representative acknowledges Facebook's growth, worries "it has not matured"