It will release exactly a year after, i.e., on 19th April 2019.
The film was actually conceptualised by Johar's father, Yash, almost 15 years ago. "Abhishek Varman's exemplary vision and our prolific partners, Fox Star Studios and Sajid Nadiadwala, make it even more special".
How Less Risky is Your Stock?: Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI)
As per Thursday, November 2, the company rating was maintained by Stifel Nicolaus. (NASDAQ:MANH) rating on Wednesday, February 1. After $1.90 actual EPS reported by Baidu, Inc. for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts -31.05% negative EPS growth.
Helmed by Abhishek Varman, the epic period drama is going to be set in 1940s, around the hard times faced by India and Pakistan. The film will feature Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur and Sanjay Dutt and the story will be set in the 1940's. Now, in what is turning out to be one of the biggest announcements of the year, the film, titled ' Kalank', will see the 90s hit couple, Madhuri Dixit Nene and Sanjay Dutt reunite after "Mahaanta". If you may recall, Shiddat, now Kalank was supposed to initially star Sridevi, but post her sudden demise, the makers were left looking for a befitting actress to step into the role. "A beautifully structured story by Shibani Bathija and an exceptionally fluid narrative and screenplay by Abhishek", Karan said about the film. The film will also mark Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan's fourth collaboration.
Notably, the movie was being planned for around 15 years now by Yash Johar and his son Karan. The shooting schedule is now being adjusted to suit Alia and Varun's dates. A germ of an idea that I had almost 15 years ago. We at Fox Star Studios are proud to be presenting Kalank, a movie with a stellar and power-packed cast of today's era. Feel honoured that I can be a part of this huge ensemble and Karan's dream film directed by #Abhishek. "Happy to do my 3rd film with #SajidNadiadwala and thankful for the support".
- Vodafone Intros Rs 255 Prepaid Plan With 2GB Data Per Day Limit
- Wenger calls for VAR in Premier League after Arsenal beaten at Newcastle
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern pushes for European Union trade deal
- Britain's Costa promises to recycle half a billion coffee cups by 2020
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) stock recent close stands at $27.84
- China will scrap ownership limits on foreign automakers by 2022
- Pakistan inciting Sikh pilgrims, says India
- Tamil Nadu journalists pen sharp letter to governor for 'harassing' woman journalist
- Choosing Between Petroleo Brasileiro SA - Petrobras (PBR) and Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT)
- TNReady problems may be caused by 'deliberate attack,' state says