Again, snow accumulation is expected to be light. The wind will make it feel like it is in the 20s most of the day.
The snowflakes are forecast to keep flying today, the National Weather Service said.
Winter Weather Advisories will go into effect on Wednesday for Jones, Jackson, Jo Daviess, and Carroll County for accumulating snow.
Wednesday: Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow before 9 a.m., then a chance of rain.
Chicago and Milwaukee will see some snow falling by the Wednesday evening rush as the storm system moves farther east.
The high should be near 36 Wednesday, and the overnight low around 29.
Temperatures dip back into the 50s for the rest of the week, however the weather will be nice with a mix of sun and clouds through the weekend.
Zoo welcomes birth of critically endangered western lowland baby gorilla
Calaya is a first time mom, and caretakers said she is doing an awesome job, cradling the baby and even breastfeeding. Scientists estimate the number of wild western lowland gorillas has decreased by 60 per cent in the past 25 years.
Thursday will usher in sunny skies and a high in the lower 50s.
Once the storm exits the area, quiet weather should be the rule, with just some possible light rain next Tuesday.
Thursday is still cool with highs in the upper 50s under mostly sunny skies.
Monday's high in Madison was 33 at 3:37 p.m., 25 degrees below the normal high and 53 degrees below the record high of 86 for April 16, set in 2002. The 2018 total rose to 6.27 inches, 0.39 inches below normal. The good news? Less than an inch will stick.
As of 10 p.m. Monday, the Buffalo Niagara International Airport picked up 1.6 inches of snow, bringing the monthly total to 5.7 inches.
Black River Falls received 14 inches, while Tomah had an even 12.
The weather service said the area was not expected to receive a measurable amount of snowfall.
- Democrats outraising Republicans in key US House races
- Sachin's Road Side Cricket Goes Viral
- Anthem (ANTM) Stock Rating Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Spotify swipes a major player from Apple Music
- Governor orders inquiry into professor's sex-for-marks offer to students
- May faces criticism in UK parliament over Syria strikes
- Two Weather Alerts Issued For Clare Today
- CONFIRMED: Ford Mustang Returning To The Supercars Championship in 2019
- 'Al-Assad can not be part of Syria solution'
- Salah prioritises Champions League over 40-goal-record