West Ham will be looking to take a big step towards Premier League survival when they face relegation rivals Stoke on Monday Night Football.
However, this season he's played just nine Premier League games and has missed nearly three months of the campaign with an ankle injury. "It's not enough yet but the last two games have given us a lift".
Stoke City defender Bruno Martins Indi says Monday's trip to West Ham is a "massive" game for the club.
The Hammers entertain the Potters with a six-point lead over the bottom three heading into the weekend.
"As I said before, you need a little bit of Lady Luck on your side but performance-wise I'm really happy with the way the team's played".
Assad regime air defenses respond to missile attack over Homs
State-run news agency SANA reported air defenses had shot down some of the missiles targeting the base. State-run television showed images of an intercepted missile and called the attack an "aggression".
He's under contract until 2020 so he won't come cheap but West Ham should be able to persuade him to push for a move to the Premier League and a bid of £15million should seal the deal.
"They've both done some training and I hope they have got a good chance of being available on Monday", added Moyes.
Hernandez scored in West Ham's last match against Chelsea with a fine finish, to ensure his side escaped from Stamford Bridge with a point. "We just need to concentrate and put in the effort, and I'm sure we will win the game". We know that - how good he can be and what he can give us.
Based on current form, he would at best be a second or third choice left-back at both clubs and perhaps, it isn't the right move for him at this stage of his career. Arnautovic has been directly involved in 13 Premier League goals this season, with nine goals and four assists.
Kagawa has loved a resurgence since returning to Dortmund, scoring six objectives and creating one other seven in 26 appearances this season.
- Ice falling from CN Tower threatens Royals at Jays, report says
- Anticipated $0.63 EPS for Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) as of April, 16
- West Ham boss David Moyes praises Declan Rice maturity
- Allegiant Air Had More Than 100 Big Problems in 2 Years
- Russian Federation says Britain staged alleged Syria chemical attack
- Why Neither Party Is Happy With Ex-FBI Director James Comey
- Trump to pardon Scooter Libby, Bush official convicted of lying to Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Bryce Harper had the ideal celebration for his broken-bat home run
- Watch Eminem's Coachella 2018 Set: Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, More
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Holding Grow by State Street Corp