But Eminem didn't take it that bad, replying to one that asked, "Remember when Eminem was actually dope?" with a "He kinda has a point".
The first weekend of the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is in the books and it ended with a monster performance from Eminem on Sunday (April 15). A sandwich set festival goers back a good $12, and was described by the LA Times as "basically three forkfuls of pasta and a couple rounds of mozzarella between slices of garlic bread".
Celgene Corporation (CELG) in Noticeable for Active Investors on Short/Long-Term obligations
It is negative, as 156 investors sold CELG shares while 478 reduced holdings. 118 funds opened positions while 411 raised stakes. Also, Director Ernest Mario sold 13,370 shares of the firm's stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, February 23rd.
Eminem is notorious for not allowing festivals to livestream his performance, with the same scenario unfolding at Reading past year. Shady then got some help from singer Skylar Grey, who assisted the rapper with "Walk on Water", "Stan" and "Love the Way You Lie".
Dre appeared for "Still D.R.E." and stuck around to join Em for Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nothin' but a G Thang", 2Pac's "California Love", and "Forgot About Dre". It was midnight, the curfew for Sunday, and fans started rushing to the exits.
"No one's been paying attention to you since 2003", read one. "Would you capture it or just let it slip?" he asks. He's not letting it get away without a fight.
- US Threatens Sanctions Against Russia After Military Strike Against Syria
- Brewers nipped by Mets 6-5
- Donald Glover to Host & Perform on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Comey says Trump 'morally unfit' in ABC interview
- Superintendent's contract up for extension from Jackson School Board
- Why Neither Party Is Happy With Ex-FBI Director James Comey
- Russia, Iran slam US-led strikes on Assad regime in Syria
- Activists worry U.S. airstrikes won't deter Assad: 'Mission not accomplished'
- Calcutta HC extends by a day stay on Bengal panchayat polls process
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Chairman Peter Beattie admits 'We got it wrong'