According to a radio broadcast, police received an emergency call to investigate the stabbing in the area of 350 Adams St. near Murkland Elementary School shortly after 4:20 p.m. Saturday.
The death comes after two people died of stab wounds in London on Sunday.
Meanwhile a woman in her 20s is being held over the killing of Mr Nicolaie in Colindale.
The woman was pronounced dead at the scene, Johnson said.
"A male aged in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of murder".
Bitcoin Rebounds To $8000 As Cryptocurrency Market Surpasses $320bn
Beatcoin has a market cap of $62,472.00 and approximately $78.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
The victim was rushed to a hospital with wounds considered serious but not life-threatening, according to the Nagaoka Police Station.
Police said his family were still being informed and that formal identification and a post-mortem would be arranged.
A spokesman added: "Officers are in the process of informing next of kin".
"A crime scene is in place".
The two deaths bring the number of murders in London so far this year, where the Metropolitan Police haves publicly released details, to around 59.
- Syrian air defence shoots down missiles over Homs: State media
- Dudley & Shanley LLC Purchases 10000 Shares of General Electric (GE)
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (:RDS-A) Dividend Darling With Upside Potential
- Watch SpaceX launch NASA's latest exoplanet-hunting satellite
- SC to hear plea for transfer of Kathua trial at noon
- UBS Group AG (UBS) Received Consensus Recommendation of "Hold" by Analysts
- Blake Shelton Reveals If He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani
- Colorado teachers to rally at Capitol for school funding
- Moyes reacts to West Ham comeback and Hart's error
- Prosecutor wants Meek Mill's drug and gun convictions tossed