Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Raw results for night one of the Superstar Shake-up, April 16, 2018. Mahal and the United States Championship were the first Superstar Shake-up acquisitions for Raw.
Singh and Mahal came to the ring and confronted RAW General Manager Kurt Angle and immediately complained about their travel accommodations. A number of Superstars have moved to the red brand including Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler amongst others while The Miz has notably moved over to SmackDown. Angle welcomed them to Raw, then revealed that Daniel Bryan demanded Miz (without The Miztourage) return to Smackdown. During the segment with Titus Worldwide, Dolph Ziggler let the world know that he had not arrived on Monday nights all alone as he brought Drew McIntyre with him.
Drew McIntyre spent some time on the main roster before but it didn't work out for him the first time the way he would have liked.
Gas smell led crews to vehicle in river, bodies
Recovery efforts continued through the morning, until the vehicle was partially removed from the river about 6:30 p.m. The family was last heard from in Del Norte County and was reported missing by family members in San Jose on April 8.
Crews got the worst of it, finding himself on the receiving end of a vicious-looking combination of McIntyre's Claymore Kick and Ziggler's Zig Zag finishers.
While the main moves from Monday Night Raw to SmackDown Live aren't set to take place until Tuesday, one already happened this evening.
- Blake Shelton Reveals If He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani
- Sixers great, HOF guard Greer dies at 81
- ATM cash crunch reported in many states, Arun Jaitley says problem temporary
- First third-party gaming benchmarks for AMD Ryzen 7 2700X surface online
- Colorado teachers to rally at Capitol for school funding
- Elkfork Partners LLC Invests $4.40 Million in Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) Stock
- Olynyk helps Heat to Game 2 victory over 76ers
- Pacquiao responds to Roach situation: 'I have not made my final decision'
- France's Macron says he convinced Trump to stay in Syria long-term
- Kanye West returns to Twitter to share memory of Lamar Odom