"Meanwhile in a statement, the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Maryam Nawaz said 25 years had passed since Nawaz Sharif delivered a historic speech in which his words "I will never take the dictation" changed the political history as well as social behaviors". The bench on Monday had also directed PEMRA to decide within 15 days all complaints regarding broadcasting anti-judiciary speeches.
The full bench headed by Justice Mazahir Ali Akbar Naqvi and comprising Justice Masood Jahangir and Justice Atir Mahmoud Justice Naqvi remarked that while Article 19 of the Constitution allowed fair criticism of judiciary, not every person should be allowed to criticise it just for the sake of exercising their right to criticise.
Accountability Court-I Judge Mohammad Bashir, who has been conducting corruption proceedings against the Sharif family since September a year ago, is presiding over the case.
The former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday said the premiership was not the bed of roses, and added the World had changed and they also needed to be changed. The Supreme Court of Pakistan had disqualified him in July a year ago, forcing the three-time prime minister to resign.
$2.56 EPS Expected for Boeing (BA) This Quarter
This organization's stock showed a trading volume of 4.71 million shares, compared to its average daily volume of 6.36M shares. The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) operates under Industrials sector, shares price collapsed -2.43% during latest trading session.
Multiple petitions have been filed in different courts against them over alleged contempt of court.
She said Maryam made the most adverse remarks about the five judges who handed down disqualification to Sharif. "A person dissatisfied at a verdict should file a review petition", he said. "The judges acted as lawyers of Imran Khan and they were party against Nawaz Sharif". "Instead of taking action, Pemra sought advice from judiciary".
This is unedited, unformatted feed from the Press Trust of India wire.
- UBS Group AG (UBS) Received Consensus Recommendation of "Hold" by Analysts
- Watch SpaceX launch NASA's latest exoplanet-hunting satellite
- CI Investments Inc. Has $16.02 Million Stake in Merck & Co. (MRK)
- Two die in separate domestic stabbings in London
- Blake Shelton Reveals If He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani
- Bitcoin Rebounds To $8000 As Cryptocurrency Market Surpasses $320bn
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (:RDS-A) Dividend Darling With Upside Potential
- Indian PM Will Visit Sweden and the UK
- Olynyk helps Heat to Game 2 victory over 76ers
- Kanye West returns to Twitter to share memory of Lamar Odom