Bound for Basketball's Hall of Fame in the not so distant future, the Heat's hero of heroes delivered another wonderful playoff performance to lift Miami to a breathtaking 113-103 victory over the Philadephia 76ers in Game 2 of their first round series Monday night at Wells Fargo Center.
He is reportedly out of the NBA's concussion protocol, and has already been ruled out for Game Two, which is set for Monday night at 8 p.m.at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
"Without getting into private conversations, the flavor that he delivers in our conversations - our private conversations - he just wants to play basketball", Brown told the press after the Sixers' 113-103 Game 2 loss to Miami. Philadelphia lost Monday for the first time in Embiid's 10-game absence.
They battled back in the 4th quarter, but it wasn't enough. It's a chess game the Heat will have to play and that's what Smith was talking about when making this comparison. He picked up his fourth foul with 9:25 left in the third quarter and watched from the bench the rest of the game.
Elkfork Partners LLC Invests $4.40 Million in Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) Stock
It improved, as 46 investors sold DUK shares while 352 reduced holdings. 125 funds opened positions while 261 raised stakes. Cubist Systematic Strategies Limited Liability Com owns 0.1% invested in Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL) for 36,587 shares.
The Heat not only tied their East Conference first round playoff series at 1-1, but put an end to Philadelphia's 17-game winning streak.
Hassan Whiteside, the Heat's high-paid big man, saw just 12 minutes on the night due to his glaring inability to chase around perimeter shooters. But things changed quickly in the second quarter. However, a dominant second half display from the Heat along with a vintage performance from Dwyane Wade who scored 28 points, three assists and seven rebounds ended that run as the series now heads to Miami for the next two games. However, crucial misses eventually led to Wade burying multiple buckets to seal the game late on.
But the hosts were then obliterated in the second period as the Heat went on a scoring spree, with Wade amassing 21 first half points.
- Falke Joins Street Fighter V
- $2.56 EPS Expected for Boeing (BA) This Quarter
- Syrians Celebrate, OPCW to Continue Chemical Weapon Probe
- Gas smell led crews to vehicle in river, bodies
- SUV that fell into river belonged to missing family, officials determine
- UBS Analysts Give Unilever (ULVR) a GBX 4250 Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Position Reduced by Stock Yards Bank & Trust Co
- Blake Shelton Reveals If He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani
- Missing Army jawan, joins Hizbul Mujahideen
- Colorado teachers to rally at Capitol for school funding