The blog post says that it includes the fixes from last week's cumulative update, and a few other reliability fixes that Microsoft wanted to hammer out. Microsoft has released four major updates so far: November Update, Anniversary Update, Creators Update, and Fall Creators Update.
The discovery of build 17134 of Windows 10 last week came as both a surprise and a disappointment, with those looking forward to the next big feature update realizing that this nearly certainly meant a delay.
She confirmed what was to be the RTM build had reliability issues, and "in certain cases, these reliability issues could have led to a higher percentage of (BSOD) on PCs for example".
Microsoft noticed a bug that caused an increase in reliability issues on machines build 17133, the build of Windows 10 version 1803 that Microsoft selected for distribution to release systems.
T (TMUS) Stake Maintained by Huntington National Bank
The share price has moved away from its 20 days moving average at the rate of 0.74% and its 50 days moving average returned 0.56%. Increased volatility and interest from bargain investors have put the stock on a number of investor's watchlists of late.
Microsoft did not reveal back then why it made a decision to delay the release of the new version; in fact, the company never confirmed that April 10, 2018 was the day that it planned to release Windows 10 version 1803 to the public. This build does not contain any new features, but rather acts as a new build with security updates included that fix the vulnerabilities from KB4100375.
It would probably take another week for Microsoft to release today's build to all the rings to test it for any last minute issues. This just reinforces that Windows Insiders are critical to helping us find and fix issues before releasing feature updates to all our customers so thank you!
Build 17133 is how Microsoft refers to the Spring Creators Update, as even though it was expected to launch on April 10, it still hasn't been officially named.
- Jaguar Land Rover cuts 1000 jobs in the UK
- Trump Fed appointments: Pimco executive, Kansas bank commissioner
- Pawan Kalyan fans to legal action on Sri Reddy
- Zoo welcomes birth of critically endangered western lowland baby gorilla
- Analysts See $0.17 EPS for Vermilion Energy Inc. (VET)
- Clermont Release Statement Distancing Themselves From Paddy Jackson
- Body of last missing Valencia family member found in Northern California river
- Short Interest in Charles Schwab Co. (SCHW) Increases By 23
- Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI) Becomes Oversold
- Salah prioritises Champions League over 40-goal-record