The review accused Mr. McCabe of lacking candor when he spoke to Mr. Comey shortly after the October 2016 article was published, when he spoke with F.B.I. investigators and then in two conversations with investigators for the inspector general.
Trump on Monday again alleged that while Federal Bureau of Investigation director Comey prematurely decided he would not recommend his Justice Department bosses prosecute Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.
Ratcliff's remarks came Monday in an interview on Fox News.
The president was back at it Monday morning, slamming the Federal Bureau of Investigation director he fired previous year - and admitted thinking of the Justice Department's Russian Federation election meddling probe in doing so - over his handling of the Hillary Clinton email case. Disgruntled, he, McCabe, and the others, committed many crimes!
Mplx Lp (MPLX) Holdings Lessened by Bank of New York Mellon Corp
Moreover, Walleye Trading Limited Liability Company has 0% invested in Antero Resources Corporation (NYSE:AR) for 25,131 shares. Goodwin Daniel L holds 37,100 shares or 0.57% of its portfolio. "Buy" rating has 8, "Sell" are 0, while 3 are "Hold".
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump resumed his attacks Monday on James Comey, the former Federal Bureau of Investigation director, and said that Comey, his former deputy and others "committed many crimes!"
The FBI director, who until his sacking last May led an investigation into possible ties between Russian Federation and the Trump campaign, acknowledged that it was "stunning" to think that Russian Federation could hold damaging information about an American president.
Trump's tweet follows an hour-long interview between Comey and ABCNew's George Stephanopoulos Sunday evening and the recent release of a Department of Justice inspector general report on McCabe Friday. In one, he dubbed the former Federal Bureau of Investigation boss "Slippery James Comey", calling him "a man who always ends up badly and out of whack". In other words, he was making decisions based on the fact that he thought she was going to win, and he wanted a job.
"The idea that [Trump] obstructed justice by firing [former Federal Bureau of Investigation director James] Comey to protect [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn or whatever. if Comey's the key witness, boy, what a joke of a prosecution that would be", Fitton said.
- Bryce Harper had the ideal celebration for his broken-bat home run
- Kelly accused of giving woman STD in latest sexual misconduct allegations
- 'Night Court' actor found dead in his Asheville home, officials say
- UK Appeals Court Rules Against Parents of Toddler on Life Support
- Trump lawyer Cohen expected at court hearing, Stormy Daniels to attend
- Manchester City crowned PL winners
- Juan Mata: Manchester United played a "bad game" against West Bromwich Albion
- Trump to pardon Scooter Libby, Bush official convicted of lying to Federal Bureau of Investigation
- California rejects Trump administration plan for National Guard troops on border
- Reuben Foster Will Not Take Part In 49ers Off-Season Drills