President Trump's gains in adults aged 18-34 were trumped by losses among Republicans, Independents, Democrats, whites, men, and women, according to NBC News.
Both polls released Sunday morning show that Trump's approval rating is still below 40 percent.
According to ABC News/Washington Post polls, this is Trump's highest approval rating in a year and comes as consumer confidence reached its highest since February 2001, according to the weekly Bloomberg Consumer Confort Index. As far as how Trump is handling the nation's economy, respondents were pretty split: 46 percent of respondents approve of how he is handling the economy and 48 percent do not.
Thirty-four percent said they "strongly approve" of Trump's performance; 40 percent "strongly disapprove".
Target Corp (TGT) Shares Rose While Atria Investments LLC Increased Its Stake
Gofen Glossberg Ltd Limited Liability Company Il holds 2.58% in The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) or 785,630 shares. Press coverage about Target (NYSE:TGT) has been trending somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern.
Most other major polls now have the president's approval rating hovering around the low 40s.
Another key takeaway from the poll is the advantage Democrats hold in enthusiasm, with 66% of Democrats polled expressing a high level of interest in the November midterm elections, as opposed to 49% of Republicans.
The result was based on the poll of 2,501 voters conducted from Monday to Friday.
The Rasmussen poll was conducted among 500 likely voters with a margin of error of 2.5 percent.
The main opposition Liberty Korea Party scored 21.9 percent, up 1.1 percentage points, while the ratings for the Bareunmirae Party, Justice Party and Party for Democracy and Peace were tallied at 5.7 percent, 4.2 percent and 3.3 percent, respectively.
- On May, 1 Analysts See $1.09 EPS for Genworth MI Canada Inc
- Man 'shot at lost black schoolboy asking for directions'
- Champs Man City among Premier League's greatest teams
- Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. (TSM) Upgraded at Zacks Investment Research
- Djokovic reunites with Vajda for Monte Carlo
- CA Has $3.04 Million Position in Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG)
- The EFF and ANC have begun informal talks of a partnership
- Two KPMG partners resign after facing disciplinary charges
- Zillow Group INC (Z) Shareholder Ancient Art LP Raised Holding
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium arrives to take on Samsung Galaxy S9