The result means that Southampton remain inside the Premier league relegation zone while Chelsea stay fifth in the division - six points clear of sixth-placed Arsenal. It seems as though the whole team has given up this season after their elimination from the Champions League and their 3-1 defeat to Spurs earlier this month.
In only eight minutes, Chelsea turned from losing 2-0 to a 3-2 victory in the game against Southampton held at St. Mary's Stadium in the 34th round of the Premier League.
Huddersfield and Crystal Palace took full advantage with vital wins over Watford and Brighton to leave Southampton five points off safety.
Mark Hughes stresses that Southampton can not afford to feel sorry for themselves after their 3-2 loss against Chelsea on Saturday.
Klopp showed his intent from the off at Anfield by making just one change from the side that beat City 2-1 at the Etihad in midweek as captain Jordan Henderson returned from suspension.
Liverpool were rampant in the first 45 minutes but failed to add to their advantage with Salah surprisingly profligate in front of goal.
US, Russia clash over Syria at UN
Russian Federation went to the United Nations Security Council today to warn the US away from conducting airstrikes in Syria. Worldwide chemical weapons experts are expected to go to Douma to investigate the suspected poison gas attack.
After goals from Dusan Tadic and Jan Bednarek put Southampton 2-0 ahead by the 60th minute, Giroud headed in Marcos Alonso's cross to start the fightback in the 70th nine minutes after coming on for the ineffective Alvaro Morata.
Olivier Giroud scored twice either side of a goal from Eden Hazard.
Conte added, he is very happy for Giroud, adding he is in top condition now.
Crystal Palace had been set to drop into the bottom three on goal difference prior to Chelsea's comeback. I don't like stats, I play for a long time, so I am on the pitch to enjoy.
"I think now is not the right moment to speak about one player, or about specifically one situation".
- Lifetime releases a trailer for the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle movie
- Tax Day is April 17
- Both games of Tigers-Yankees split doubleheader postponed
- Vincent Kompany returns for Manchester City
- Gmail's next big feature will see emails self-destruct in 10…9…8…7…
- Pacers steal mojo and Game 1 from the Cavaliers: 3 takeaways
- US' Haley rules out one-on-one talks with Syria's Assad
- Kentucky governor apologizes for Expression teacher strike led to assaults
- Tornado watch issued for Monroe, Randolph counties
- Flash flood watch issued for much of West Virginia