Russell reached 95 on Thursday, which is the earliest day in the year for a temperature this high since records began in 1950, according to a Facebook post from the National Weather Service.
According to Cable at KSFY TV we're expecting another round of a wintery mix beginning Tuesday night. Tuesday and Wednesday gusts could reach 40 miles per hour.
The NWS forecast partly cloudy skies Monday and highs of 49 degrees on Mount Wilson; 58 in Lancaster; 60 in Palmdale and Saugus; 62 at LAX; 64 in Avalon, Pasadena, San Gabriel and Burbank; 65 in Downtown L.A and Long Beach; and 66 in Woodland Hills.
Secondary and tertiary roadways are very slick because of the snow on them and that will likely stick around until crews clear it because the warm weather isn't expected until Tuesday. The temperature was reported at 39 degrees.
José Mourinho lashes out at 'relaxed' Manchester United players
Everyone was one more touch, one more trick, one more flick, one more turn'. I believe in myself. 'We were deservedly punished, ' he said.
The weather service said there is a slight chance of rain and snow Friday, with a high in the lower 50s. Snow amounts will not be anywhere near this past weekend but Cable is forecasting 2 to 5 inches of snow in Sioux Falls.
In general, the first two weeks of April have been Omaha's second-coldest on record, dating to 1871, the weather service said. The previous record was 35 in 1986.
Saturday's low was 18 degrees, which beat the record of 19 degrees set in 1933. Hastings shattered its record with a high of 30. Sunday's low was 16 degrees, which beat the previous record of 19 degrees set in 1951.
- The Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Report Shows
- CWG 2018: Joshna Chinappa, Dipika Pallikal Karthik claim squash silver
- Ed Sheeran rumoured to appear in Beatles comedy
- Drivers brace for higher gas prices
- Number Ten refuses talks with Caribbean officials on Windrush generation
- How the club were able to win the Premier League title
- Emergency crews respond to plane crash in Crozet; injuries unknown
- Roth Capital Downgrades RSP Permian (RSPP) to Neutral
- Student, 19, fatally stabbed at Binghamton University
- Vikings sign LB Kendricks to reported 5-year extension