Ecker was arrested on child abuse charges Thursday. She's also charged with lewd and lascivious battery and transmission of harmful material to a minor.
The toddler's hair and blood tested positive for "chronic" use of methamphetamine, according to the Wakulla County Sheriff's Office.
She had been working with infants at the time of her arrest and had been employed full time at the facility for three years.
Among the items found were two glass pipes with meth residue inside, a plastic pill bottle that had been made into a homemade smoking device, two grinders, a digital scale and a small plastic bag.
KRTV reported that Autumn Sienna Heinz, 30, faces charges of endangering the welfare of a child, criminal possession of risky drugs and criminal mischief.
Imam, Inzamam's nephew, in line for Test debut
Like Zaman, Imam, Salahuddin and Ashraf have all played limited overs cricket, but Saad has yet to make his global debut. The announcement for the Pakistani national team squad was done after a series of training camps.
That very same day, police took a blood and hair sample from Ecker's child, which were forwarded to a laboratory.
Readings also indicated the child was exposed to the drugs a lot of times or at least on more than one occasion. She also denied ever smoking or ingesting drugs in the presence of the two-year old and denied any knowledge of the child being exposed to drugs.
The employee reportedly said she saw Autumn Heinz, 30, hiding behind a cabinet in the laundry room with what appeared to be a meth pipe nearby.
Every room in the YMCA was tested for meth fumes, and each one tested positive including the infant room. In this photo, a perimeter line marks a marijuana plantation at El Ajusco, near Ensenada, California, March 22, 2018.
Heinz claimed she stopped using in 2016 or 2017.
Reports stated when Limpert realized her daughter was experiencing the side effects of THC after consuming the meal along with her father, for whom it was originally prepared, Limpert just laughed, the Tempe Police Department alleged. Miller said that the child is in the care of other relatives at this time. Earlier in the week, a Texas mother was charged with child abuse after her baby tested positive for amphetamines, methamphetamine, cocaine, and marijuana, News Channel 6 Now reported.
- Manchester City rebound to beat Tottenham at Wembley
- Canada's PM Trudeau pledges money, new law for pipeline project
- Chinese FM urges 'new future' for China-Japan ties
- Mourinho: 'We were deservedly punished. We were masters in complication'
- Jon Rahm delivers for Spanish fans
- US, Russia clash over Syria at UN
- Twitter reacts to 'disappointing' Commonwealth Games closing ceremony
- Trump Suggests He Is Making The Phrase 'Mission Accomplished' Great Again
- Despite Privacy Uproar, Facebook Users Aren't Changing Their Privacy Settings
- Lifetime releases a trailer for the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle movie