"As a kid, NY was in my blood, and that was it". At the end of the day, you want to come to NY, based on my body of work there. "I think they will make the right decisions, so we have to trust them".
Woodson was coach of the Knicks from 2012-2014 where he coached NY to a 54-win season and led them to their first playoff series victory in 12 years. I want it to be mutual. He was sacked with a 30-11 record in the middle of the 2015-16 season, immediately learning the hard way that you have no job security in Cleveland if LeBron James doesn't want you as his coach. "You can ask Derek Fisher that". NY can officially offer Porzingis the first extension of his career this summer.
Hired by the Cavs prior to the 2014-15 season, Blatt amassed an 83-40 record in his 123 games in Cleveland. Woodson had worked with Mills for one season in 2013-14 and Perry in Detroit as an assistant coach.
The Knicks clearly have a lot of options for their new head coach, so it'll be interesting to see who they end up choosing in the next week or two.
Shots fired at SC judge's Lahore residence
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif took notice of the incident as well and ordered immediate arrests of the attackers. All the bar councils across Pakistan have given strike call for Monday to protest against the firing incidents.
Woodson was sacked by the Knicks in 2014 after leading the franchise for two seasons, but isn't expected to be a top candidate.
Woodson joined Rivers in Los Angeles and the Clippers were title contenders until just falling short of the playoffs this month.
Stackhouse played for 18 seasons in the National Basketball Association with the Sixers, Detroit Pistons, Washington Wizards, Dallas Mavericks, Milwaukee Bucks, Miami Heat, Atlanta Hawks and Brooklyn Nets, retiring in 2013.
Beyond KP's injury, the Knicks made some head-scratching moves, bringing in point guards Trey Burke and Emmanuel Mudiay despite rookie point guard Frank Ntilikina's clear need for development. "I'm still under contract with the Clippers".
- Manchester City seal Premier League title after Manchester United suffer shock defeat
- Israeli security heads confer after Trump's threat to bomb Syria
- PM Narendra Modi rolls out healthcare and wellness scheme Ayushman Bharat Yojna
- United Kingdom appears to be 'destroying' evidence in Skripal case - Russian envoy
- Trump reconsidering Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) if there is a better deal
- Trump goes on Twitter rant against Comey ahead of explosive interview
- Trump lawyer fights to shield items seized in Federal Bureau of Investigation raid
- Frankfurt furious with Bayern's announcement of Kovac as coach
- Carrie Underwood shares first full-face selfie following injury
- Potential Real Madrid lineup against Malaga