That followed a home-opening start in which Taillon beat Minnesota, going 5 1/3 innings with two runs, four hits, nine strikeouts and no walks.
Harrison missed the final month of the 2017 season after being hit by a pitch on the same hand. "Guys are battling, playing hard, but we've got to find ways to win more games".
Corey Dickerson didn't ask for permission with the game on the line.
"We've had a lot of hit batsmen here, for whatever reason", Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said.
"I don't think he's doing anything wrong necessarily, (but) we've got to be ready to go in the first", Mattingly said. Also that season, Taillon made his only career start against Miami, picking up the win by giving up a run in five innings.
"It's getting old", Ziegler said.
"It's being selfless. It's not about you; it's not about me". He allowed four hits and three walks, striking out two.
Predators take 2-0 lead after holding off Avalanche 5-4
Near the end of the first period, the Predators showed signs of life and started to pick up their pace of play. The Predators really gained their footing on the power play and they were able to take the game over.
"It's always a joy to go 5 for 5 in a game", Marte said.
The Miami Marlins, who lost 4-1 to the New York Mets on Wednesday night, were outdrawn that day by their Double-A affiliate, the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp. "It definitely wasn't my best stuff or best executed game". "Quite honestly, I didn't feel that great".
Marlins: C J.T. Realmuto (back) homered in his first rehab assignment with Single-A Jupiter on Saturday.
Pirates: RHP Joe Musgrove (right shoulder strain) might advance to a bullpen session as early as Tuesday, Hurdle said.
BC-BBN-Pirates-Marlins, 1st Ld-Writethru, 733Dickerson bunt single in 9th lifts Pirates over Marlins 1-0AP Photo FLLS111, FLLS109, FLLS105, FLLS101Eds: Pirates 1, Marlins 0.
Marlins: LHP Caleb Smith (0-1, 4.73) is on the mound when the Marlins begin a three-city trip Monday at Yankee Stadium. The new ownership group - led by former New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter and businessman Bruce Sherman - announced that the attendance numbers will reflect actual tickets sold, not counting giveaways or discounts, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
- Shots fired at SC judge's Lahore residence
- Delhi Daredevils beat Mumbai Indians
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid leaves for Arab Summit in Saudi Arabia
- Mike Woodson Wants to Finish What He Started, Would Love to Return
- Newcastle United 2-1 Arsenal
- Trump goes on Twitter rant against Comey ahead of explosive interview
- Barbara Bush, in deteriorating health, to halt medical treatment
- Frankfurt furious with Bayern's announcement of Kovac as coach
- Potential Real Madrid lineup against Malaga
- Manchester City seal Premier League title after Manchester United suffer shock defeat