His time at Old Trafford, meanwhile, was cut short by a knee injury, and he eventually rescinded his United contract to join LA Galaxy in MLS.
'Enough is enough': Boris Johnson defends Syria air strikes
Lithuania's foreign minister, Linas Antanas Linkevicius, said today: "Not everyone is capable to take part in the air strikes, but it's important to support [them]".
The former Manchester United forward played 116 times for his national side - scoring 62 goals - before he called it a day in 2016 after Sweden were eliminated from the Euros. Ibrahimovic said. "I mean, we come with the sun, they come with the wind, but the sun was the stronger today, so we're happy".
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has dropped a huge hint that he is bound for this summer's World Cup after saying chances of playing for Sweden in Russian Federation are "skyhoga", which is Swedish for "sky-high".
Sweden drew Mexico, South Korea and defending world champions Germany for their World Cup group and will open the competition against Germany on June 23.
- Man 'shot at lost black schoolboy asking for directions'
- The EFF and ANC have begun informal talks of a partnership
- Tesla Model 3 Celebrates Growth, No Improvements On Quality
- Commonwealth Games 2018: The netball boilover nobody would ever have predicted
- Kathua rape-murder: Never raised questions on JK polices probe, says Mir
- Two KPMG partners resign after facing disciplinary charges
- Lennie James Thinks Morgan Will Return To 'The Walking Dead'
- 4 elephants run over by speeding train, died on spot
- Comey says Trump morally unfit to be president
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium arrives to take on Samsung Galaxy S9