Toss: Kane Williamson won the toss and Sunrisers Hyderabad chose to bowl first against Kolkata Knight Riders at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on Saturday (April 14), in the tenth match of the Indian Premier League 2018.
Local boy Wriddhiman Saha (24; 15b 5x4 0x6) gave SRH a flying start before Sunil Narine (2/17) got his back in his very first delivery with a fullish delivery down the leg side which took a feather edge off the India Test stumper's bat to Dinesh Karthik who took a sharp catch. Taking long run-ups, Prasidh bowled a couple of overs as the Andre Russells and the Chris Lynns prepared themselves for the fixture against Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH).
The Next Stop: Kolkata will once again host on Tuesday with Ricky Ponting's Delhi Daredevils coming to town on the back of their first victory, with the top-of-the-table Sunrisers getting a six-day break before they travel to Mohali and meet Aaron Finch's Kings XI Punjab on Friday.
Left with the duty of sealing the run chase after Kane Williamson departed in the fag end of the innings, Pathan smashed three vital boundaries, much to the disappointment of the Kolkata crowd.
Tax Day is April 17
Good news for tax procrastinators: You have a little more time than you think to file your federal income tax forms. While mostly done for altruistic reasons, property owners receive significant tax benefits from such activities.
KKR captain Dinesh Karthik was not happy with his batsman. It is uncertain whether the purple cap holder from the last two editions will make it for this game, but Sandeep Sharma adequately covered for Kumar. Billy Stanlake and Shakib picked two wickets each. Russell has been bowling with good pace as well, but reports of him sporting a hamstring supporter during training sessions cast his bowling into some doubt.
Rana hit Stanlake firmly just wide of Pandey, who showed awesome reaction to grab it on the second attempt and give SRH the breakthrough in four balls after play resumed. The 2018 U-19 World Cup victor will be replaced by Karnataka fast bowler Prasidh Krishna. Sunrisers won both the games they played against RR and MI.
Sunrisers Hyderabad are going through a wonderful phase and have won both their matches.
Not quite in his elements today, Rashid could not pick up a wicket but ensured he wasn't taken to the cleaners in four decent overs.
- Thousands Rally in Barcelona Demanding Release of Detained Politicians
- Chelsea's Michy Batshuayi stretchered off for Dortmund amid reports of broken ankle
- Jon Rahm delivers for Spanish fans
- Hawks shut out Warrior baseball in second matchup, will face Cougars
- US' Haley rules out one-on-one talks with Syria's Assad
- Tornado watch issued for Monroe, Randolph counties
- Medical test of Unnao rape victim conducted
- Manchester City rebound to beat Tottenham at Wembley
- Kentucky governor apologizes for Expression teacher strike led to assaults
- Trump Lawyer Cohen Reportedly Seeking Restraining Order Over FBI Raids