After jetting back from Cleveland, where she was at the birth of other sister, Khloe Kardashian's first child, Kim went to her old Catholic school, Marymount High and joined the class of '98 for a catch up.
The 37-year-old enjoyed a sun-soaked trip to Turks and Caicos with sister Kourtney, 38, and gave fans a sneak peek into the holiday by sharing a number of suitably banging bikini pictures.
The snap quickly drew attention from fans and followers, many commented on her photo, asking the beauty mogul questions like "Was this edited with MS Paint?" and "What's wrong with your hand?"
Glad Kim K had a good time looking back, though!
Mike Woodson Wants to Finish What He Started, Would Love to Return
Woodson joined Rivers in Los Angeles and the Clippers were title contenders until just falling short of the playoffs this month. Woodson was sacked by the Knicks in 2014 after leading the franchise for two seasons, but isn't expected to be a top candidate.
Dream is Kim's brother Rob Kardashian's daughter, whom he shares with Blac Chyna.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs on E! I feel so good about my conscience, I was so nice to everyone'.
The pictures, which were posted before Khloe's crisis became public, however, continue to feature on Kim's social-media page.
In addition to showing their support for Khloe by flying to be with her, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian spent thousands of dollars on a gift basket for the new mom, according to TMZ. To help Khloe relax, the gift basket also contains bath and baby product for a total of $1,000.
- Salah on the brink of breaking Premier League record
- Frankfurt furious with Bayern's announcement of Kovac as coach
- Celtic rout Rangers to reach Scottish Cup final
- 'Boys Don't Cry' Lawyer Dies by Setting Himself on Fire in Park
- OU President Suffers Minor Stroke During Stoops' Statue Ceremony
- Patrik Laine plays air-violin after burying Wild in Game 2
- Guardiola fears Man City could still falter in title race
- Severe weather could slam us on Sunday, forecasters warn South Florida
- Stories Facebook to be a new feature
- Trump lawyer fights to shield items seized in Federal Bureau of Investigation raid