The Congress leader also said that the BJP was also trying to repeat the same episode and bow down in the country again.
In a video, Jammu and Kashmir Congress President Ghulam Ahmad Mir was seen suggesting that the real culprits in the case were being protected, and that the distrust of local residents in the investigation could not be ignored.
In Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district, an eight-year-old Muslim nomadic girl was allegedly abducted, drugged, gangraped, tortured and killed. "Raising fingers at the leaders of other parties and protecting their own leader is the character of the Congress".
Champs Man City among Premier League's greatest teams
Mourinho was hardly effusive in his praise when asked about City's success, but did concede they deserved to be champions. With five games to go City , who beat Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday, have 87 points to the 71 of second-placed United .
Addressing reporters, former Union Minister Kumari Selja also charged the Prime Minister with doing politics over the legacy of the Dalit icon.
The HRD minister rued that there had been no gender sensitization for men in the country for generations, claiming it to be a reason behind the heinous crimes against women, and said, "No amount of condemnation is enough for such incidents". Congress sources said in Rae Bareli, Rahul would interact with the locals and party workers, and attend some social events too. The members of BYJM said that the presence of union minister for women and child development and other saffron party leaders polluted the environment. Apart from the BJP and Congress, the Janata Dal Secular party, in alliance with Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party for the Karnataka polls, has already announced candidates for 126 constituencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, and data of the text.
- Antonio Conte Angered By Chelsea's Lack of Desire in First Half
- (MTDR) Holder Amarillo National Bank Has Lowered Stake; As Discovery Communicatns New
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Rating Increased to Hold at BidaskClub
- Death notices published April 16, 2018
- Tesla Model 3 Celebrates Growth, No Improvements On Quality
- Woolworths hit by nationwide technical outage
- Mecca Masjid blast: All accused, including Swami Aseemanand, acquitted
- The EFF and ANC have begun informal talks of a partnership
- Djokovic reunites with Vajda for Monte Carlo
- Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. (TSM) Upgraded at Zacks Investment Research