TMZ reports that Bieber arrived at the shin-dig with a mate before the came to the woman's rescue. Sources at the party claim that the man appeared to be on drugs.
Flash flood watch issued for much of West Virginia
The National Weather service has issued a Flash Flood Watch for the area from 12 Noon Sunday through Sunday evening. Residents are asked to avoid travel north of Lihue. "Water levels will remain elevated throughout next week".
The man was then escorted out of the party by security, and was apparently later picked up by the cops for chasing down a auto that Justin was believed to be in, screaming out his name - an attempt to challenge Biebs to a duel? Insiders said that the cops eventually showed up and arrested him.
Meanwhile, the singer has been spotted thoroughly enjoying himself at Coachella; rocking about the place in a very colourful outfit and being filmed by other festival-goers letting his hair down and having a dance.
Bieber acquitted himself well on the dance floor, particularly when compared to celebrities-caught-dancing-in-the-wild Coachella incidents of the past. The power of the Internet, eh?
- Gmail's next big feature will see emails self-destruct in 10…9…8…7…
- Putin Warns of Global 'Chaos' if Syria Is Hit Again
- Russian Federation warns of war over Syria strikes
- Russian Federation slams joint airstrikes in Syria
- Devonte Hart's Adopted Mother Was Drunk When She Drove SUV Off Cliff
- Pacers steal mojo and Game 1 from the Cavaliers: 3 takeaways
- Celtics Win Dramatic Playoff Opener Against Milwaukee
- US' Haley rules out one-on-one talks with Syria's Assad
- Syrian army declares capturing last rebel bastion in Eastern Ghouta
- Montenegro votes for next president; favorite is pro-West