A massive brawl at a Sikh temple in IN led to several worshipers being rushed to the hospital.
Greenwood assistant police chief Matthew Fillenwarth says police and medics responded on Monday to a verbal and physical fight involving almost 150 people at the Gurdwara Sikh temple in the city just south of Indianapolis.
It was originally reported that people involved in the altercation had been stabbed.
Correction: Only 3-4 people have sustained minor injuries following the disturbance, police told us at the scene. Police believe the fight at the temple in Greenwood broke out following a disagreement with a change in power.
NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Rating Increased to Hold at BidaskClub
Shikiar Asset Management Inc. purchased a new stake in NXP Semiconductors in the 4th quarter worth about $211,000. The firm has a market capitalization of $39,233.95, a P/E ratio of 15.80, a PEG ratio of 0.88 and a beta of 0.77.
Authorities added that tensions boiled over after those in power refused to step down following an internal election. "It reached a whole new level".
Authorities interviewing participants in the struggle and are now reviewing surveillance video clip.
None of the people who were hurt had a life-threatening injuries.
Investigators said they are still probing the incident and no arrests have been made.
- Salah hits 40 in easy Liverpool win, Southampton suffer Chelsea collapse
- Tax deadline coming soon
- Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg are showing the way on taking responsibility
- As of April, 26 Analysts See $0.61 EPS for Comcast Corporation (CMCSA)
- Trump Suggests He Is Making The Phrase 'Mission Accomplished' Great Again
- Russia fails to win UN backing to condemn military strikes on Syria
- Locals unite to run Boston Marathon
- Antonio Conte Angered By Chelsea's Lack of Desire in First Half
- Death notices published April 16, 2018
- 'Shark Incident' Puts Margaret River Event on Hold