The 36-year-old Bey completedly rocked five custom Balmain looks for her much-awaited California music festival performance on Saturday night, wearing a camo body suit with thigh-high boots.
"Beyoncé and Destiny's Child are reuniting", an insider told Page Six. Through the singer's quick action, the entire ordeal, fortunately, did not end up with a Janet Jackson moment. While took the stage with Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Bey was spotted doing some choreography while adjusting her strap to prevent any unwanted exposure at the concert.
EPS for CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Expected At $1.40 on May, 1
Total analysts of 14 have positions in CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) as follows: 10 rated it a "Buy", 0 with "Sell" and 4 with "Hold". Curbstone Financial Management Corp sold 7,432 shares as the company's stock rose 0.28% while stock markets declined.
Anyone who was at Coachella this weekend may have experienced one of the greatest shows of their life as headliner Beyonce brought in some very special guests, reforming early 00s act Destiny's Child along the way. Like her outfits, Beyonce's performance was vivid, with the singer crooning to Say My Name, and other hits. The strap of her over-the-knee boots dropped as well during the same show. Fans who had noticed the wardrobe malfunction lauded Beyonce's professionalism and praised her on social media.
Watch fans go ecstatic over their performance. Beyonce performed some of the intricate dance moves with just one hand as she was stuck holding on to her skimpy costume. A cover of James Weldon Johnson's "Lift Every Voice and Sing" - a song affectionately referred to as the "Black National Anthem" - made an unapologetic statement of strength and resilience. Fans on social media immediately joked that Rousteing could be "fired on the spot" for having designed such as poorly built outfit.
- Rafferty Asset Management LLC Lifted Intel Corp (INTC) Position
- Nexus Investment Management INC Increased Its Cenovus Energy INC (CVE) Stake
- Sensex, Nifty trade lower, Infosys shares fall 3%
- India to have 'normal' Monsoon this year, says IMD
- Anticipated $0.69 EPS for Portland General Electric Company (POR) on April, 27
- Buys Shares of 7821 Bank of America (NYSE:BAC)
- Inmates Dead in SC After Massive Prison Brawl
- BHP Billiton plc (BBL) Forms Multiple Top at $41.51
- Despite Trilateral Attacks OPCW Will Continue Douma Chemical Weapons Investigation
- Air China Flight Diverted After A Passenger Threatened Crew with A Pen