BC-BBA-Rangers-Colon-No-Hitter Alert, 186 Colon loses no-hit bid for Rangers in 8th vs AstrosAP Photo TXMW104Eds: APNewsNow. Updates with Colon walking leadoff hitter in eighth inning.
Colon took a flawless game into the eighth inning before doling out a walk and then allowing a double to Josh Reddick.
Bartolo Colon has lost his bid for a no-hitter against the World Series champion Houston Astros when Josh Reddick doubled with nobody out in the eighth inning.
Still, it was an absolutely incredible effort against the best lineup in baseball, and from a 44-year-old pitcher!
Despite Privacy Uproar, Facebook Users Aren't Changing Their Privacy Settings
But their tweets reveal the unspoken dynamic: " Zuckerberg is in the hot seat today , but Facebook still has all the power". "[Facebook] is sitting on one of the richest, most longitudinal, quantitative data sets we've ever seen", said Khatibloo.
Colon signed a 1-year, minor league deal with the Rangers this past offseason.
The beefy Colon - he has added about 100 pounds since his rookie season - struck out seven.
Prior to Sunday, Colon's longest no-hit bid throughout his 21-year career came with the Indians on September 18, 2000, when he held the Yankees hitless for 7.1 innings.
Verlander allowed just one run on a solo shot from Robinson Chirinos in the third inning.
- France urges Russia to join peace push after Syria strike
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad live online streaming on Hotstar
- Kathua, Unnao culprits will not be spared: PM
- Mourinho: 'We were deservedly punished. We were masters in complication'
- Southampton 2-3 Chelsea: Antonio Conte's men rated and slated
- Hawks shut out Warrior baseball in second matchup, will face Cougars
- Viral photo shows Arab leaders enjoying simple dinner after Arab League summit
- We are fans and critics of our own work: Robert Downey Jr
- Salah hits 40 in easy Liverpool win, Southampton suffer Chelsea collapse
- Twitter reacts to 'disappointing' Commonwealth Games closing ceremony