In a statement, police added: "Although formal identification is yet to take place, the woman who was found dead at a house in South Farm Road [Worthing] is believed to be 35-year-old, Maryna Kavaliauske".
The FIR was registered under sections 345D (stalking) 365 (Kidnapping or abducting with intent secretly and wrongfully to confine person), 344 (Wrongful confinement for ten or more days), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) and 376 (rape) of Indian Penal Code, said police. She also alleged that the accused would force himself on her and also assaulted her multiple times, the officer said.
Humboldt Broncos remembered at league championship opener
Nevertheless, he describes the event as regrettable and says the school would have acted differently had it been aware of Jersey Day.
After allegedly killing her hubby, Riess forged her husband's signature to swipe $11,000 from his bank account and headed to a casino in Iowa.
Lois Ann Riess, 56, spotted "twin" Pamela Hutchinson, 59, in Fort Myers Beach, and somehow finagled her way inside the woman's apartment - where Riess shot her dead on Monday, CBS Minnesota reported. "We have picked up the father of the accused".
"His family members knew everything but they kept mum. The accused, however, is absconding", he said.
- Two dogs rescued in house fire Sunday afternoon
- Both games of Tigers-Yankees split doubleheader postponed
- Pacers steal mojo and Game 1 from the Cavaliers: 3 takeaways
- Manchester City rebound to beat Tottenham at Wembley
- Justin Bieber Punches Man Who Was Choking a Woman at Coachella Party
- Thousands Rally in Barcelona Demanding Release of Detained Politicians
- Vincent Kompany returns for Manchester City
- Trump Lawyer Cohen Reportedly Seeking Restraining Order Over FBI Raids
- Jon Rahm delivers for Spanish fans
- Tax Day is April 17