Sea of Thieves players will get two more content updates this summer with Cursed Sails, which will include a new type of ship, and Forsaken Shores, which "will introduce players to a new perilous part of the world to explore". Even though Sea of Thieves feels fairly content-light at the moment, it's nice to see Rare sharing its expansion plans so soon after launch.
In a news post and Youtube video today Rare announced the content plans for Sea of Thieves throughout the year, and all of it's free. Those big updates will be supplemented by regular weekly events with new goals and rewards.
Rare is once again trying to keep details of the new AI threat and new ship type a mystery.
Delhi-based crypto exchange report theft of over Rs
The company's director Mohit Kalra - who signed on the complaint - couldn't be reached on his mobile phone Friday. "Dr. Amitabh Saxena was unsatisfactory and he should not be allowed to fly overseas until the matter gets resolved.
Executive Producer Joe Neate and Design Director Mike Chapman would not go into specifics but explained a "new AI threat" will be introduced to the game along with a new item, new unlocks, and new ways to bring crews together in the game world. I think Rare is on the right track with its plans, which also include "three more major updates" during fall and winter. That'll arrive in May, followed by weekly events with "new ways to play". The studio will also throw in new mechanics for the adventure, and special rewards. It will also introduce a number of new mechanics that will assist players on this adventure, and there will be unique rewards that players can earn as part of this event. "As we've always said, launch is just the start for Sea of Thieves, and we are going to grow and evolve the game with feedback from our community".
Looking further down the line, this summer will see a couple of updates with the Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores updates. These are on the backburner for now while things are added to the game in other areas. Other systems it planned to introduce within a few months of launch-such as Pets and Ship Captaincy-have been placed on the back-burner due to other priorities. "Expect our plans to continue to be fluid", Rare said. Many have criticized "Sea of Thieves" for its lack of meaningful content.
- 'Mega' Touch To NTR-Trivikram Film
- Tornado Watch until 9 PM Friday — ALERT
- Suspect arrested in connection with Market Common auto break-ins
- Guardiola Confirms Major Blow As 3 Players Miss Tottenham Trip
- Secret BioShock Game Reportedly in Development
- SOTY 2: Is this Karan Johar's response to Ananya Panday's admission trolls?
- Wizards' Jodie Meeks reportedly suspended 25 games for doping
- Mahindra launches luxury electric auto brand Automobili Pininfarina
- Pakistan's Supreme court disqualifies Sharif for life
- Booker's Remarks to Pompeo Illustrate Growing Anti-Christian Bias in America