It's not known why the Raiders were crossed off of Suh's list before even making a visit, but perhaps he's satisfied with the offers he's received to this point, and is close to making a decision on one of the teams he's already met with.
Among these potential moves was the expected visit with free agent All-Pro defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh on Wednesday afternoon. Suh, a five-time Pro Bowler, will likely have to settle for far less than the $26 million salary Miami escaped from by releasing him. Now that free agency is underway, look for things to cool down a bit.
California teacher who bashed military during classroom rant gets fired
In the video that caught his rant, Salcido called members of the military the "lowest of the low" and how they were "dumb s**ts". Salcido said that he and has family have received death threats since the video made its way to social media, according to CNN .
But as Adam Schefter reports, he's visiting the Raiders today. However, a motivated Suh would be a big upgrade over Ellis on the field.
Over the course of his eight-year career to date, Suh has amassed 422 tackles (289 solo), 51.5 sacks, 28 passes defensed, four forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries, one interception and one touchdown. Plus, the thought of dealing with a Raiders defensive line featuring Suh, Khalil Mack and Bruce Irvin would be a nightmare for opposing offenses. He had 4 1/2 sacks and 48 total tackles in 16 games with the Dolphins last season.
Heading into the offseason, the Oakland Raiders seriously needed to get better up front on defense.
- Ronaldo: I don't just say I'm the best, I prove it too
- Liquidation sale at Toys R Us in Flint Township begins Friday
- Ashley Young Talks Up Luke Shaw Potential Amid Manchester United Exit Rumours
- Class 9 student hangs herself, family alleges sexually harassment by teachers
- UA's Miller refutes rumors about Pitt interest
- Missouri death row inmate asking for stay of execution
- Denounced by GOP as a Nazi, Arthur Jones Wins Illinois Congressional Primary
- West Indies qualify for World Cup 2019 after rains dash Scotland's hopes
- Low-key US-South Korea military drills ahead of North Korea summits
- Navy's Buchter Heads to NCAA Diving Championship