Everything is handled by the headset itself, which boasts internal 9-axis tracking, a 110 degree field of view, and proximity sensors. "HTC VIVE's leadership in the VR space and commitment to developing unparalleled VR player experiences made it the ideal partner for IGT's first commercialised VR solution, the Virtual Zone".
That said, the VR industry has always lacked any real mid-range offerings. There's also the VIVE Focus, which is arguably just as exciting as the VIVE Pro thanks to its standalone design.
With development kits going out soon, that could suggest that we'll see the VIVE Focus launch sometime in the fall or winter.
The ultra-mobile headset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, and packs high-resolution 2880 x 1600 screen. We'll have more VIVE Focus information for you once HTC shares it, so stay tuned. Viveport is undoubtedly the best platform for the VR developers, and this opportunity is a way to empower the developers to create the most unbelievable VR content, notwithstanding for what kind of hardware device. It's not yet known what the Western market price for this product will be when it arrives internationally. HTC didn't give up on standalone VR, but the company refocused its efforts towards the booming VR market in china. "If pricing falls somewhere between $500 and $600, it will ultimately slot in as a midtier standalone VR product which could make for a hard value proposition".
MSNBC Shows Hilariously Unnecessary Chart of Trump's Tweets on Robert Mueller
Helderman of The Washington Post . "Please don't do this, sir", says an aide or two, but Trump will not be contained or denied. Inside the West Wing, there have been ongoing talks about Olson. "And I certainly hope President Trump is listening".
Inouye added that the addition of six-degrees-of-freedom controllers to the Vive Focus could become a critical asset for developers and the market.
Power that quickly & efficiently supports extraordinary mobile experiences.
Last year, Google revealed that HTC was developing a standalone VR headset for the Google Daydream platform. "Developers will support whichever market presents them with the largest audience or greatest opportunity to generate revenue". We're not aware of any other Vive Wave-enabled VR devices coming to North America, but HTC has other ways to entice the development community.
- Reid Umstattd Wins The Voice Battle With "Love on the Brain"
- Liquidation sale at Toys R Us in Flint Township begins Friday
- Class 9 student hangs herself, family alleges sexually harassment by teachers
- Chelsea ready to rescue Luke Shaw from Manchester United
- Low-key US-South Korea military drills ahead of North Korea summits
- Ashley Young Talks Up Luke Shaw Potential Amid Manchester United Exit Rumours
- Palestinian teen who slapped soldier jailed
- San Francisco becomes biggest United States city to ban fur sales
- Fortnite Game Streamer Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins Claims To Make $500K Per Month
- West Indies qualify for World Cup 2019 after rains dash Scotland's hopes