"I'm continuing to be myself", Darnold said. Even beyond that, one National Football League quarterbacks coach who spoke with Sports Illustrated upon the conclusion of the combine voiced surprise over Darnold's performance in his team interview, saying that the USC product "wasn't as far along as I thought he was". "He only helped himself".
Darnold said he had dinner and meetings with the Browns' top brass on Tuesday, one night after doing the same with the New York Giants, who hold the No. 2 pick. "I think they have potential to be a really good team in the future". "The team that falls in love with me, they're going to pick me and I'm going to be with them".
Former San Clemente High School quarterback Sam Darnold threw at USC's Pro Day on Wednesday morning as part of a showcase for NFL owners, general managers and front office personnel to evaluate prospects for the upcoming NFL Draft.
The 6-foot-3, 220-pound Darnold threw 57 touchdowns and 22 interceptions while completing 64.9 percent of his passes in 27 games as the Trojans' starting quarterback. I know some guys were looking at that.
MAI Capital Management Sells 7301 Shares of Schlumberger Limited. (SLB)
The ATR may be used by stocks market technicians to get into and exit trades, and it is a helpful tool to add to a trading system. Schlumberger Limited , a U.S. based Company, belongs to Basic Materials sector and Oil & Gas Equipment & Services industry.
Ball security has been a nagging concern after Darnold lost nine fumbles last season as a redshirt sophomore. "I have been training really hard for this day".
The elite athleticism of Louisville's Lamar Jackson also puts him in the discussion for the top half of the first round.
USC coach Clay Helton told the NFL Network that Darnold was "the best one-on-one leader I've ever seen". Darnold threw for almost 3,000 yards and 39 touchdowns as a senior in that 2014 season with 785 yards and 13 touchdowns rushing.
But if he isn't spotted in any other quarterback's workout and the Browns do end up drafting Darnold, then his showing up in Southern California will all make ideal sense in hindsight.
- General Mills (GIS) Posts Quarterly Earnings Results, Beats Expectations By $0.01 EPS
- MSNBC Shows Hilariously Unnecessary Chart of Trump's Tweets on Robert Mueller
- Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) to acquire Klondex
- Chelsea star Thibaut Courtois gives Real Madrid an ultimatum
- D'Tigers Star Aminu Sets New NBA Record In Blazers Defeat
- Denounced by GOP as a Nazi, Arthur Jones Wins Illinois Congressional Primary
- WADA offer to help investigate doping ignored by Russian Federation
- Ronaldo: I don't just say I'm the best, I prove it too
- UA's Miller refutes rumors about Pitt interest
- Class 9 student hangs herself, family alleges sexually harassment by teachers