What has Kim Kardashian West ever done to make you believe that she would take a stand for Black women or go out of her way to include them?
However, one photo, in particular, caused fans to slam Kardashian for lack of diversity. Though the 37-year-old normally gets her hair and makeup done during the early hours of the day, she says her true beauty routine doesn't start until when nearly everyone in her house is asleep.
KIM KARDASHIAN has received criticism for the lack of of shade ranges for deeper skin tones for her new line of concealers.
Although fans aren't really feeling Kardashian's concealers, the model pictured in the campaign doesn't see anything wrong with the shades that the reality star has chose to offer. One Twitter user wrote: "The irony of the new KKW concealer launch is having a dark skin model in the shoot that can't even use any of the shades being promoted".
Kardashian recently explained that she and her KKW Beauty team tried the shades on many different skin tones, and conducted many focus groups. Perhaps next time, Kim will take a leaf out of younger sister Kylie Jenner's book and copy her more inclusive 30 colour range.
Kim Kardashian Swears By This Beauty Hack to Glow All Over Her Body
Some online critics claim Kim "copied" Kylie's product concept, as the young star just launched her own line of concealer kits in December 2017 under her brand, Kylie Cosmetics.
The 37-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star featured on the 2XU's Instagram story on Sunday (18.03.18) where she modelled sparkly sports bras and skin-tight scuba leggings in what appears to be a sneak preview of the brand's collaboration with her husband Kanye West's fashion label, Yeezy.
"16 shades of full coverage concealers".
Although no official release date for the collection has been revealed, Kim has been showing sneak previews to her millions of followers on her Instagram account.
Sasikala recounts how Jayalalithaa fainted and was rushed to the hospital
Jayalalithaa, who was admitted to Apollo Hospital on the night of 22 September, 2016, passed away on 5 December, 2016. After consulting a diabetologist and a dermatologist, former Tamil Nadu CM was prescribed low dosage steroid tablets.
- Google closes $2.4 billion Chelsea Market deal to expand NY campus
- Industrial Packaging Market Analysis and Outlook 2018 to 2025
- 'Baahubali 2' cleared for theatrical release in China
- Xiaomi MIUI 9.5 Update Announced for 30 Smartphones
- Apple (AAPL) Stake Decreased by GFS Advisors LLC
- White House Staffers Reportedly Signed Nondisclosure Agreements
- Wednesday update on snow total forecasts, timing for unsafe storm
- Jose Mourinho Is Destroying Luke Shaw- Matt Le Tissier
- After Goa Congress Chief Resignation, Raj Babbar Resigns As UP Congress Chief
- Royal Bank of Canada Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD)