"The final-over fracas should certainly have been handled better. We're looking to win every match", Karthik said.
"The two boards have great relations".
Head to Head Record: India have won all the seven T20Is played between the two teams.
Bangladeshi skipper Shakib-al-Hasan won the toss and elected to bowl.
As regards Nurul, the reserve player argued and pointed finger at Sri Lanka captain Thisara Perera which led to unruly public behaviour after he was sent by the team on to the field of play to pass on a message to the two batsmen.
In the final over of that tense-packed chase, Shakib gestured towards the Bangladesh batsmen cum recent past interim captain Mahmudullah Riyad and Rubel Hossain to come off the field from the boundary line while they remonstrating against an umpiring decision.
A glass door was shattered by someone from the Bangladeshi dressing-room immediately after the game, sparking further criticism.
ACU meets Mohammed Shami's wife Hasin Jahan in Kolkata
Mohammed Shami recently sat down for an interview with Deepak Chourasia from India News and explained his side of the story. They are investigating charges of match-fixing against the Indian pacer.
If Bangladesh win against India in the final, it will be the Tigers' first victory in the final of any series, meaning the first trophy, and also the first victory against India in T20.
Bangladesh bounced back on to post a respectable total of 166-8 from 20 overs in the final of the Nidahas Trophy against India here on Sunday. Despite losing both the matches to India, the Men in Green produced top-class performances against Sri Lanka in both their encounters, including their dramatic finish to the two-wicket win. India, with an inexperienced outlook, would be eager to win the trophy and strengthen their credentials as contenders ready for the senior push.
"I'm sure everyone is relaxed", he said. They are a very good team.
"The Bangladesh Team members have been reminded of their responsibility in upholding the spirit of cricket at all times", said a release from the BCB. The start time will be the same in India, but in Bangladesh, the live stream will get underway at 7:30 p.m. It's unfortunate that the hosts, Sri Lanka, have not qualified for the tournament final. They really try hard. "But we will focus on our processes and routines, that have given us good results till now", Karthik added.
Suresh Raina (103) and Manish Pandey (106) along with wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik (56) have made key contributions to the team with the bat.
Bangladesh have lost both of their previous matches against India in the tri-series, and Sunday gives them a big opportunity to settle the score in a big way. We also know what the likes of Mahmudullah and Liton Das are capable of.
- GOP lawmakers warn Trump against firing Mueller
- Britain's top diplomat says Russia's Vladimir Putin ordered ex-spy's poisoning
- Russian Federation expels 23 United Kingdom diplomats in retaliation
- AvalonBay Communities Inc (NYSE:AVB) Stake Decreased by Amica Mutual Insurance Co
- Why Receiving Plenty Of Attention? - Starbucks Corporation (SBUX), The Mosaic Company (MOS)
- North Korea's top diplomat due in Sweden for talks
- Captrust Financial Advisors Takes Position in Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Greig Laidlaw scores late penalty to help Scotland beat Italy
- Early results: Russia's President Vladimir Putin wins re-election
- Sheldon Richardson addition is making the Vikings everyone's Super Bowl favorite