But now, the V9 has been listed on Vivo's India website, revealing proper press renders and full list of specs, leaving nothing to the imagination before its official launch in India on March 23. The Vivo V9 does look like the iPhone X, thanks to the notch up top and the dual camera setup at the back that's placed in the top-left corner in vertical orientation. It is expected to come with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage which will be further expandable via a microSD card.
Also, the journalists managed to find out that Vivo Xplay7 is actually the most technologically advanced in the world of mobile device.
At the end of 2017, the Internet got information about the smartphone Vivo Xplay7, which images in different colors then posted on the web.
Vivo's highly anticipated mid-range smartphone made an appearance on the company's official store in India. Its dimensions are said to be 155.9 x 75.2 x 7.2 mm, and it's supposedly tipping the scales at 159g. This contradicts past rumours that the handset will feature a Snapdragon 660 SoC, so there still seems to be some uncertainty regarding this.
Firefox 59 Released with HLS Support
Other improvements include decreased load times, improved graphic rendering for Macs, and a long list of security fixes . The Rapid Release (RR) of Firefox is the regular update of the open-source web browser that comes out every six weeks.
As seen in the earlier promo video, the V9 will carry a 24MP f/2.0 selfie camera with a host of features including AI Face Beauty. vivo is also adding AR stickers which could be their version of Animoji or AR Emoji.
Other features include Smart Split 3.0 for multi-tasking, rear fingerprint sensor, dual-SIM support through triple slot, and Face Access for enhanced biometric authentication.
It will have a 24 MP selfie camera, and a dual 12 MP + 8 MP system on the back. Interestingly, the handset will come running Android 8.1 Oreo with Vivo's Funtouch OS 4.0 along with a battery of 3260mAh.
As we mentioned, Vivo India took to Twitter to confirm that the phone coming to Indian shores next week is indeed the Vivo V9. The website displays an obscene placeholder price, but if past rumours are true, Vivo could launch the phone somewhere around Rs 25,000 in India.
- Male Elsa Pushes Frozen Police Car Out of Snow
- Klay Thompson Thumb Injury Reportedly Diagnosed as Fracture; May Be out Weeks
- Eagles re-sign Bradham, expected to shop Kendricks
- Sergio Garcia names daughter Azalea after Augusta's 13th hole
- England's Six Nations woes could be due to burnout, suggests Moody
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's DNA got altered after spending a year in space
- Georgia to file request to Poland for Saakashvili's extradition
- Health officials issue measles alert at Newark Liberty Airport
- Major Recall: Ford Steering Wheel May Come Loose
- Tourist Walks Into The Red Sea And Casually Gives Birth