Virginia extended its current straight-up win streak to eight games with Saturday's 71-63 win over North Carolina as 3.5-point chalk in the ACC Tournament Championship Game and sit at +500 on the odds to win the NCAA Tournament going into Friday's matchup at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte.
The top four teams in the AP poll matched the selection committee's No. 1 seeds.
Virginia (31-2), the No. 1 seed in the South, hasn't reached the Final Four since 1984, losing to a lower-seeded opponent in three of the past four tournaments as a No. 1 or No. 2 seed.
Ford warns 1.3m drivers: Your steering wheel could fall off
Via Ford's press release, the safety recall has occurred due to the risk of a possible clutch plate fracture . That recall affects 2013-2016 model Ford Focus vehicles and 2013-2016 Ford Fusions with manual transmissions.
On the season, Virginia basketball averages 67.5 points, 32.7 rebounds and 13.7 assists per game.
Carlik Jones added 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Highlanders, who move on to face No. 1 seed Villanova on Thursday in Pittsburgh. Despite the hiatus, the connections between the two teams are noticeable. I think if Virginia plays their game UMBC won't break the 60 point plateau... While his dad was on the staff at Virginia, Odom spent the majority of his childhood in Charlottesville.
The Retrievers are led by senior guard Jairus Lyles, who is averaging 20.2 points this season.
The Cavaliers are the best defensive squad in the game so he Retrievers will have significant trouble scoring the basketball. "That's just how it is".
- WhatsApp to suspend data sharing with Facebook
- Julius Thomas: Hits free agency
- Global oil demand picks up but still lags rising supply
- Del Potro survives a scare against Mayer at Indian Wells
- (Update) 2 people shot at UAB; Gunman dead
- Telangana youth among three militants shot dead in Kashmir
- 'Haider' star Narendra Jha passes away at 55
- 'I'll control my own guns': NRA reinforces stance amid National Student Walkout
- Key and Peele Reunite For Stop-Motion Animated Feature Film
- NCAA Tournament 2018, NC Central vs Texas Southern