To pull this off, Samsung is partnering with over 300 uBreakiFix locations across the US that are Samsung Care authorized (there will be an additional 200 locations opened by early 2019 according to the South Korean electronics giant). Since the Samsung Care authorized uBreakiFix service locations are in all major United States metro areas, the handset manufacturer hopes to reach the majority of the continental U.S. population.
"At Samsung, our goal is to provide Samsung Galaxy owners with a customer first care experience that is as innovative as our products", Samsung Care Senior Vice President Michael Lawder said in a statement. An exception there is water damage, mind, which is a longer process.
Much has been made of the price of Apple's rival iPhone X and, to a lesser extent, how much the pubic could expect to pay for Samsung's new phones.
Samsung says the majority of people in the continental U.S. live within 30 miles of one of the authorised locations, which is handy.
Clifford (aka Daniels) v. Trump et al
Clifford filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles last week that sought to invalidate the agreement so she could "set the record straight". Cohen has threatened that Daniels, 38, will be fined $1 million each time she breaches the agreement.
The uBreakiFix locations working with Samsung will be working with genuine parts, and will utilize the same proprietary fix tools to bring your phone back to its fine day-one form. The work will be done by Samsung-certified professionals.
Samsung says that appointments can be booked online, or you can simply walk into a retail location and drop off your damaged Galaxy smartphone. In addition to hardware issues, they'll also be trained to deal with software glitches as well.
Samsung is certainly trying to maintain the same pace at which Apple provides its after-sales service but the California-based giant is far ahead of other companies in terms of phone maintenance and service availability.
- Vice Chief of Indian army slams Modi government on budget allocations
- Chancellor abandons plan to drop the penny after one day
- Marquette to play Harvard as No. 2 seed in NIT
- Resetting the National Football League quarterback market: Who should the Jets, Bills sign?
- Cardinals release 'The Honey Badger' Tyrann Mathieu
- Texans will sign CB Aaron Colvin to 4-year deal
- Global Vials Primary Packaging Market 2018 : Industry Share, Forecast to 2023
- WWE Shares Medical Update On Shane McMahon Following SmackDown Live
- More troops sent to west Afghanistan as Taliban step up attacks
- Conte and Valverde go head-to-head as Chelsea look to upset Barca