The MP Home Minister said the state government would provide a flat with each to the family of the deceased and would also construct their memorial in their respective villages.
The attack comes almost a year after 25 CRPF personnel were killed in a gunbattle with 300 Maoists in the same district. He said, "Our jawans sacrificed their lives while fighting a tough battle. People of the country hope that this will not be repeated and the Centre is alert over it".
Senior intelligence officials said Sukma, which was adjacent to 3,900sq.km of territory with no security presence, would continue to remain the centre of Maoist, or Naxal, activity.
England's Six Nations woes could be due to burnout, suggests Moody
Jones coached in Japan for six years before taking on the England head coaching job following a brief stint with the Stormers. Jones said: "I apologise unreservedly for any offence caused". "It's not as if we can't play rugby".
Read: CRPF back to same quandary on armoured vehicles: to use or not? He said that Naxals plant improvised explosive devices (IEDs) under the ground at various places to disrupt construction work, which pose serious challenge to security forces.
Their bodies were consigned to flames with full state honours.
The incident took place when CRPF jawans were conducting an operation in a forest in the district when the blast took place, ripping apart their mine-protected vehicle (MPV). In civil dress all the CRPF jawans were rushing to enforce a COBRA unit that was pursuing Maoists after an early encounter near Kistaram camp.
- Brightest star of modern science moves on to another universe
- Prince George's potential back-up plan to being King
- Nigeria's President Reportedly Negotiates Release Of Abducted Schoolgirls
- Pregnant Russian Tourist Gives Birth In Red Sea, Photos Go Viral
- Iran FM Javad Zarif says Tehran ready to resolve differences with Saudis
- Reviewing the Insider Trends for Wells Fargo & Company
- Health officials issue measles alert at Newark Liberty Airport
- Klay Thompson Thumb Injury Reportedly Diagnosed as Fracture; May Be out Weeks
- JUST IN: Detroit Lions 'quite interested' in former Super Bowl hero
- Georgia to file request to Poland for Saakashvili's extradition