No nation was willing to tour Pakistan since the 2009 terrorist attack on the Sri Lankan team bus, which killed eight people and injured seven Sri Lankan players.
Pakistan had been a no-go zone for global teams since a 2009 terrorist attack on the Sri Lankan team bus which killed eight people and left seven visiting players injured.
PCB Chairman Najam Sethi proudly made the announcement that West Indies will tour Pakistan for a three-match T20I series, scheduled to take place from April 1 to April 4 this year.
"Good news! West Indies have agreed to play three T20 matches in Karachi on 1st, 2nd and 4th April", wrote the PCB chief on Twitter, adding: "CM Sindh is fully supporting this PCB initiative". "The reason was that I was in discussion and was working with the West Indies Cricket Board day and night to come to a conclusion".
UN Finds Facebook Partly to Blame for Fueling Myanmar Genocide
Dieng said Myanmar had made "no genuine efforts" to ensure those who returned were guaranteed freedom and safety. Myanmar's government has rejected two reports presented to the U.N.
Karachi will also host the PSL final on 25 March, while Lahore will host two play-off games on 20 and 21 March. "This is how we intend to bring Karachi back on the map of cricket".
Agha Salman (50), Fakhar Zaman (28) and Anton Devcich (24) did most of the scoring for Lahore while Usman Khan and Mohammad Irfan picked up a couple of wickets each for Karachi.
Sethi also announced he was in talks with West Indies Cricket for a Twenty20 tri-series in United States. But talking about security perspective Najam Sethi said that "They will stay for another week after PSL final and work for the security of West Indies series,".
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Job Listing Seeking Person to Boost Quality
- Positive hiring climate expected for Windsor area
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): Stock's Stunning Activities
- Colts Among Finalists to Sign Guard Andrew Norwell
- China to tighten banking and insurance control
- Star Lotulelei signs with Bills
- White House aide John McEntee fired, under investigation
- Jeff Flake wants GOP primary challenge to Trump in 2020
- Griezmann among goals again as Atletico ease past Celta
- Jeff Flake Drafting Bill To Kneecap Trump On Trade Policy