Lotulelei is reunited with McDermott, who was the Panthers defensive co-ordinator before taking over in Buffalo in January 2017.
The Bills desperately needed to improve their defensive line.
Set to turn 35 in June, the defensive tackle has been the unquestioned heart and soul of the team, as the Bills successfully ended the franchise's 17-year playoff drought.
The first trailer for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is here
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald takes place in 1927, just a few months after Newt's adventures in NY . Fantastic Beasts director David Yates is back for his sixth movie in Rowling's magical universe.
The Bills allowed a league-high 18 rushing touchdowns and an AFC-worst 1,487 rush yards after trading Marcell Dareus in Week 8 last season, according to ESPN Stats & Information research. Lotulelei will now provide an anchor for the next few years for a defense being remade in general manager Brandon Beane's image.
In five seasons with the Panthers, Lotulelei established himself as a consistent force at the nose tackle position.
His future in Carolina was uncertain after the Panthers signed defensive tackle Kawann Short to a five-year, $80 million contract extension last off-season, and also used a first-round pick to draft Vernon Butler last year. He's started all 16 contests each of the past two years and is one of the better run-stoppers around.
- Oil prices fall while demand for US Treasuries stays strong
- Peel Hunt Reiterates "Under Review" Rating for Koovs (LON:KOOV)
- Korea rookies finish last in Paralympics debut
- S. Korea to maintain 3% growth for 2018-2019: OECD
- Ian Wright: What I really think of Liverpool FC under Jurgen Klopp
- Former Bad Boy Records rapper Craig Mack has died
- SC: No need link Aadhaar to mobile, bank account until final judgement
- SBI slashes monthly balance charges by 75 per cent
- American Idol premiere on ABC is least-watched in history
- Suspicious package probed at United Kingdom parliament