There are allegations that two people were silenced, three were murdered and two more passed away in related tragedies.
Mr Lowe, 73, told how police received a call from an untraceable pay-as-you-go handset last week warning that the bereaved father needed to "be careful" - as it emerged Lucy and another local potential grooming victim who died in her teens, 13-year-old Rebecca Watson, had displayed classic signs of being abused in the run up to their deaths. "That is why we must have an independent inquiry into what happened in Telford; such an inquiry is outside the current scope of the IICSA".
The house fire was started by Lucy's 26-year-old taxi driver boyfriend, Azhar Ali Mehmood, who was later jailed for life for the murders - but was never arrested or charged over sex abuse.
Based on the evidence, professor Liz Kelly, from the Child and Woman Abuse Studies Unit at London Metropolitan University, estimated 1,000 children fell victim to the pedophiles in Telford alone.
The pedophile rings mostly target white children. She had been made pregnant by him at just the age of 14.
One anonymous victim said that Lucy's killing was to scare the other girls into keeping quiet.
Paralympics games kick off in South Korea
The Paralympics are the second largest sporting event in the world, according to the International Paralympic Committee. With the 17 goals, Canada has now scored 991 since Hockey Canada took over the sledge hockey program in 2004.
Telford MP Lucy Allan has called for a public inquiry, in line with the response to similar revelations in Rotherham.
In 2000, 16-year-old Lucy Lowe was murdered along with her mother and 17-year-old sister.
Becky Watson was killed in an unexplained auto accident when she was 13. At the time, the crash was reported as a "prank" gone wrong. "Girls like Becky were treated like criminals", she told the newspaper.
He added: "It is really important to me that anyone who feels they are a victim of such crimes, or that they know someone who is, can come forward - knowing they will be taken seriously and will be looked after, and that we will go wherever the evidence takes us to investigate these crimes".
The relative, who asked not to be identified, said: 'Becky's behaviour changed soon afterwards.
The newspaper claims to have uncovered previously unseen files showing council staff chose to view girls being abused, trafficked, and even sold as "prostitutes" rather than victims.
- Victor of $560 million Powerball can stay anonymous, judge rules
- Twitter suspends multiple high profile accounts for stealing tweets
- Hillary Clinton takes her 'deplorables' argument for another spin
- Liverpool want domestic rival in Champions League quarters, says Roberto Firmino
- 5 killed in helicopter crash into New York City's East River
- This is what made Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma fall for each other
- Nintendo Switch System Update 5.0.0 Mentioned In Parental Controls App Update
- Drunk bride crashed vehicle en route to nuptials, cops say — WEDDING CRASHER
- Genes play a role in empathy, says study
- Turning the clocks forward past WWE Fastlane