The Panthers placed a second-round tender on the 6-foot-6, 325-pound Norwell before last season, guaranteeing him $2.75 million.
A potentially far more cost-effective offensive line option, Hubbard earned a 69.6 Pro Football Focus grade ("below average") a year ago. He could become the league's highest paid at the position.
Speculation had linked the Panthers guard to the New York Giants because of general manager Dave Gettleman, who held the same role with Carolina when Norwell signed in 2014.
Coca Cola Company (KO) Holder United American Securities INC Has Lowered Position
Hutchison China Meditech Limited (HCM.L) shares are on chartist's watch as the stock is edging above the MACD Histogram zero line. Mundy now anticipates that the company will post earnings per share of $1.69 for the year, up from their prior estimate of $1.63.
Shortly thereafter, reports surfaced that center Weston Richburg, one of the Giants' many free agents, agreed to a five-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers.
Not only that, but the Jaguars did have the best rushing offense in the league last season. They averaged 4.1 yards per carry (18th) and 103.9 yards rushing per game (21st).
With yet another talent on the offensive side of the football, here is to hoping it can help Blake Bortles not be so Blake Bortles next season. Notre Dame guard Quenton Nelson has been a popular prospect for the team's No. 9 selection in Round 1.
- CCTV footage shows moment man was shot inside courtroom
- The first trailer for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is here
- Danny Woodhead Reportedly Released by Ravens After 1 Season with Team
- Star Lotulelei signs with Bills
- White House aide John McEntee fired, under investigation
- California Senior Immigration Official Quits, Accuses Officials of False Statements
- Bears to sign Super Bowl hero Trey Burton
- Six things we've learned from the spring statement
- Paul Pogba included in Manchester United's Champions League squad to face Sevilla
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): Stock's Stunning Activities