A year ago, the Bears signed former Miami Dolphin tight end Dion Sims to an $18-million, three-year deal in free agency, but his production was disappointing.
In addition to the report from Mike Garafolo of NFL Network, 247Sports also has information on the terms of the deal. He's 26 years old, so the Bears are getting a young player just entering his prime.
In his second season in Jacksonville in 2015, Robinson caught 80 passes for 1,400 yards, and an NFL-leading 14 touchdowns. "That's what we do here".
Kitty Hawk begins testing Cora air taxi
Testing of a self-piloted air taxi is taking place in Canterbury, with the hope the flying service could soon take to the skies. With a 36-foot wingspan, the aircraft flies between 500 and 3,000 feet above the ground at around 110 miles per hour.
As disappointing as it was for Eagles fans to see one of their beloved tight ends leave for the Bears, they'll always appreciate what he did to help bring the team their first Super Bowl title, especially during the historic Philly Special play. An average annual value of $8 million would place him among the highest-paid tight ends in football. Burton joined the Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2014, carved out a role on special teams and then blossomed as a risky offensive playmaker the past two seasons under coach Doug Pederson.
But the Bears want Burton for his receiving ability, not his passing ability. Now, the question will be whether he can turn his flashes of potential with the Eagles into something more substantial on a weekly basis.
Considering that the cash-strapped Eagles have Pro Bowl tight end Zach Ertz under contract through 2020, it was logical to assume Burton would find a home elsewhere in the league.
- SC: No need link Aadhaar to mobile, bank account until final judgement
- Peel Hunt Reiterates "Under Review" Rating for Koovs (LON:KOOV)
- Trump fires Tillerson, names first woman head of CIA
- Paul Pogba included in Manchester United's Champions League squad to face Sevilla
- Six things we've learned from the spring statement
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (NASDAQ:DKS) To Release Earnings
- Free agent WR Sammy Watkins to sign for Kansas City Chiefs
- Cornerstone Capital Management Holdings LLC. Sells 1032 Shares of Amazon.com, Inc
- Joy Behar Apologizes for Mocking the Christian Faith
- Fitbit Versa smartwatch brings women's health tracking and a curvier design