At the recently concluded MWC 2018 in Barcelona, Asus unveiled a trio of smartphones such as the Zenfone 5 (a mid-range device balancing on the price and quality), Zenfone 5Z (flagship smartphone) and Zenfone 5 Lite (budget model among the three). The Asus Zenfone 5 Max with model number ASUS_X00QD is listed in Geekbench's database, and as per the information available, the phone is equipped with the decently powerful Snapdragon 660 SoC and the latest version of Android (v8.0 Oreo). However, this smartphone has now been spotted on a benchmarking site along with some of its key specifications. The processor is said to be paired with 4GB RAM.
The Android Oreo update is being pushed out in stages so it might take a while before it reaches your device. The phone manages a decent single-core score of 1518 and multi-core score of 5386 when compared with devices with Snapdragon 600 series SoC that we have reviewed in past. After all, ASUS has always put emphasis on battery life with its Max series smartphones. However, the company didn't showcase its upcoming smartphone, the Zenfone 5 Max, at the event.
Salma Hayek And Frida Kahlo's Family Object Barbie Doll
But the problem goes deeper than just a dispute over image rights, said Romeo, the granddaughter of Kahlo's sister Cristina. The family also say that they have been trying to dissolve the Frida Kahlo Corporation for years.
Alongside the three Zenfone 5 series, Asus also launched the ZenFone Max (M1) smartphone that follows the design language of last year's ZenFone Max Plus (M1). If the device is priced in the affordable segment and features a capacious battery, then we can consider it as a good buy in the market.
Also, now that the ZenFone 5 Max has appeared on Geekbench, we can expect it to be announced soon.
- Manila slams United Nations rights chief
- Jose Mourinho identifies three key areas where Manchester United need to strengthen
- Palestinian PM safe in Gaza after explosion near convoy
- Japan, S Korea to maintain pressure on North, China urges patience
- CM Punk claims he'll return to octagon at UFC 225 in Chicago
- Shadow of the Colossus 2018 team is working on another remake
- Are Trump's tariffs legal?
- WalletHub Survey: Santa Clarita is 16th Happiest City in USA
- Slovak PM's ally resigns amid political crisis
- Jeff Flake: Trump Needs To Be Challenged In GOP Primary