Our Madison affiliate WKOW 27 News sent her to the front of the line in Chicago for the national auditions, where show producers sent her to Nashville to sing in front of the new American Idol judges.
Sunday night marked a monumental return for singing competition American Idol. Catie Turner from Pennsylvania sings the judges an original song called "21st Century Machine", and wins them over with her unique perspective and strong sense of self. She performed "Young, Dumb and Broke" by Khalid, and Lionel loved the quality of her voice. One of the stars launched by "Idol", Kelly Clarkson, is now a panelist on NBC's "The Voice".
Suspicious package probed at United Kingdom parliament
"Specialist officers have been called and the package will be assessed", they said, and no one is thought to be injured. Police were called to the estate where MPs and their staff have their offices on Tuesday at 9.49am.
When Benjamin told the judges that he hadn't kissed a girl, as he couldn't do so without being in a relationship, Katy Perry asked him to come over to her desk for his first kiss. But if there's a chance for her to showcase another original song in this competition (maybe as soon as Hollywood Week?), then I can see the judges keeping her around for a while. She is also the first to receive a golden ticket to Hollywood. He started playing guitar when he was 16 years old. He has an emotional backstory, but fails to immediately wow Perry and Richie with his rendition of James Bay's "Let It Go". Perry said his presentation felt a bit "rushed", and added "maybe that's because I sped up your BPM".
"We really encourage them", said Perry. "I know it wasn't an overnight success for me; it's not going to be for them", she said.
The show saves the best for last: 26-year-old Philly native Dennis Lorenzo. The GRAMMY victor got up from the judge's table and walked over to Francisco to give him a hug. When it was Layla's solo turn, she sang "Who's Loving You" (Jackson Five version). Brandon just wants to make his dad proud and he did, scoring a golden ticket after singing "Unaware" by Allen Stone. You can also live stream on ABC official website (only for viewers located within the United States and its territories), HULU or PlayStation Vue.
- American Idol premiere on ABC is least-watched in history
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (NASDAQ:DKS) To Release Earnings
- Tite turns to new faces in latest Brazil squad
- Six things we've learned from the spring statement
- Asus Updates Its ZenFone 3 Phones To Android Oreo
- Oil prices fall while demand for US Treasuries stays strong
- Free agent WR Sammy Watkins to sign for Kansas City Chiefs
- Ian Wright: What I really think of Liverpool FC under Jurgen Klopp
- First Four 2018: Aaron Holiday needs to shine vs St. Bonaventure
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck to support inclusion rider