"I'm excited to announce I will be spending the next several seasons in Tampa Bay with the Buccaneers with one goal in mind: winning a Super Bowl with my teammates", Evans said in a post on Instagram. His career totals include 309 catches for 4,579 yards (14.8-yard average) and 32 touchdowns.
Evans has recorded at least 1,000 receiving in each of his four seasons in Tampa. Under the contract, negotiated by agent Deryk Gilmore, Evans receives $55 million in injury guarantees (the previous high was $48.7 million by Johnson); Evans has $38.3 million fully guaranteed over the next two years alone.
Evans is now under contract to the Buccaneers through 2023.
Evans has been the best player on Tampa Bay's offense fore quite some time. His rookie deal paid him $14.631 million over the previous four years, and the Bucs picked up his fifth-year option that pays a base salary this year of $13.258 million. His yardage total in that span ranks sixth in the National Football League and his touchdowns are tied for seventh.
Disgraced school deputy gets caught lying about Florida massacre
Why would he say that?" Trump said Peterson "did a poor job" because he "didn't have the courage" to do what he was trained to do. By this time Peterson had arrived at Building 12, where he remained outside while the rest of the massacre unfolded.
Evans follows in the footsteps of Gerald McCoy and Lavonte David as highly successful Buccaneer draft picks who earned a second long-term deal with the franchise. "He's similar to Jameis".
The 24-year-old Texas A&M product is coming off a 2017 campaign where he tallied 71 receptions for 1,001 yards and five touchdowns across 15 appearances.
- Janhvi Kapoor resumes shooting for 'Dhadak' post Sridevi's demise
- Crucial Qualcomm vote delayed by USA probe into Broadcom bid
- Avengers: Infinity War's final battle will take place in Wakanda
- Officers Shot In Missouri, 1 Fatally, Were Sent To The Wrong Address
- It's 7 years in prison for Martin Shkreli, convicted of fraud
- Palestinian killed in West Bank clashes with Israeli forces
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is coming later this year
- Trump piles pressure on China over trade, to push ahead with tariffs
- Browns reach deal to acquire WR Jarvis Landry from Dolphins
- A vote for gun control in Florida Senate