Like Curry practicing his golf swing Thursday while inside his Atlanta hotel room, and finding out the hard way glass and golf clubs don't mix.
Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry can hold his own on the golf links, but that does not mean the basketballers is not prone to mistakes. The Warriors' current road trip included a game against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday night, and the team practiced at Georgetown University on Thursday morning.
"When you feel like you're on the @pgatour so you gotta get some swings going in the hotel room", Curry said in the caption, adding the hashtag "idiot".
Liverpool Eyes Another Southampton Player, Mario Lemina
The Southampton ace has been linked with a move to Liverpool , but Arsenal should challenge them for his signature. I am proud and happy to be here.
The 29-year-old saw the amusing side to the accident after posting a picture to his Instagram page while labelling himself an "idiot". Ayesha Curry also posted on the photo, bringing up her husband's habit of working on his swing.
The entire top of the table was shattered, as glass shards littered the floor and chairs nearby. Golden State hopes to win its second-straight National Basketball Association title this year when the playoffs begin next month.
- Puel names best Leicester player this season
- Leicester Explosion: Three Men Arrested On Manslaughter Charges
- Denuclearization is Condition for Talks with N. Korea
- Dolphins have given Jarvis Landry's agent permission to seek trade
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Cut to "Hold" at BidaskClub
- Harlequins and New Zealand Rugby announce cooperation agreement
- Gravesham council update on waste and recycling services
- Mark Carney: Prospect Of Crypto Replacing Fiat Is 'Tenuous At Best'
- EPL: Mourinho confirms Ibrahimovic's time at Manchester United is over
- WPP blames squeezed client budgets for flatlining revenue