On the work front, Ranbir Kapoor is now gearing up for the release of Rajkumar Hirani's Dutt biopic, which is set to hit the screens on June 29.
Bollywood's very own Alia Bhatt and Indian TV's Mouni Roy are in Bulgaria these days and the two beauties seem to be enjoying their work for Brahmastra as their latest Instagram posts will surely give you the feels of a snowy afternoon.
"Saved the best for the end".
Revealing about their impromptu visit to Bhindi Bazar, Hussain shared a picture and captioned it, "Ranbir and I sneaking around on a bike in the streets of bhendi bazaar, Mumbai!" Photo courtesy #ranbirkapoor #ranbir #ranbir #selfie @burhanuddin.pardawala ki activa pe bohot ghoome hum.
Why Should Boys Have All The Fun?
Sony could reveal a Samsung Galaxy S9 killer at MWC next week
Going by the report, the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact will carry a price tag of 5,990 SEK which translates to around Rs. 47, 940. Based on the rumours so far, one can expect at least two phones to be showcased - the Xperia XZ2 and Xperia XZ2 Compact.
Alia is loaded with great projects this year, the actress has started shooting for Zoya Akhtar's Gully boy opposite Ranveer Singh and is now preparing for her role in Ayan's Brahmastra opposite Ranbir Kapoor. A source told Mid-Day that the team is having a "ball of a time" working together.
Ranbir is now all pumped up and is busy with his schedule.
Hussain shared more pictures from the sets of the much-anticipated film. However Energies, Powers and the wisdom in the film comes from Ancient India and so the ancient name.
The lead pair were earlier spotted training with Ido Portal in movement and scene design. Her next project will be Brahmastra. All my hopes are pinned on this film. He hopes the film to get even bigger than its starcast.
- Sonic Movie Produced By Deadpool Director Gets A New Release Date
- Trump says he wants 'bump stock' regulations for guns
- Analyst's Ratings : Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE:NEM)
- Students Killed in Fla. School Shooting Being Honored by Army
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM) Shares Sold by Tdam USA Inc
- Pay raise bill heads to governor
- Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Gaurav Chopra ties the knot with Hitisha Cheranda
- Florida shooting survivors in capital, demand action on guns | Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- Arsenal star criticises YouTube channel Arsenal Fan TV
- Lloyds bank profit rises to record $7.4 billion, but misses estimates