While the total viewership here is not anywhere on the level of the Super Bowl, it's absolutely nothing to sneeze at.
Fans eager for the game to begin after a drawn-out pre-game ceremony were quick to roast Fergie on Twitter for the performance.
O say, can't she sing.
Making headlines around the globe for all the wrong reasons, poor ol' Fergie's pre-game national anthem is sure to go down in history. The All-Star player was trying his hardest to keep a straight face during the national anthem, but he just couldn't do it!
Pixel 2 February Update Causing Overheating And Battery Issues
Those who didn't get the e-mail might want to check their spam folders as well, as the message could accidentally skip the inbox. A few Pixel 2 users are now facing some battery and heating issues after updating their devices to February Security patch.
In fairness, Fergie had the disadvantage of following an extended pre-game ceremony - not to mention the Barenaked Ladies' rendition of "O Canada".
Fergie sang the USA national anthem before tip-off of the 2018 NBA All-Star Game at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Look people, I know this is the generation of public shaming, but can we back off Fergie Ferg a little bit, here?
- Florida school shooting suspect willing to plead guilty for life sentence
- Judge to decide if New Hampshire Powerball-winning woman can remain anonymous
- Danica Patrick crashes in her final NASCAR Daytona 500
- Amid divorces actors Aniston and Pitt's reunion very unlikely
- Cyclone Gita to drench large chunk of the country
- Salah: More still to come from me at Liverpool
- Modi visits Parrikar in Mumbai hospital
- Former Trump aide Gates to plead guilty, testify against Manafort
- 3rd wedlock: Imran Khan ties the knot with Bushra Maneka
- Hikers missing after Switzerland hit by avalanche