The upcoming phone which will likely not be called the LG G7 is now known as "Judy". Codenamed as Judy, it will feature new design as compared to earlier LG devices, and said to tick all the boxes in terms of features required by mobile enthusiasts. Additionally, the AI camera technology from the upcoming LG V30 smartphone may also be introduced in the handset.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 845? Check (coupled with 64GB of internal storage but a somewhat disappointing 4GB of RAM).
Lodhran citizens restore sanctity of vote, says Nawaz Sharif
PML-N's Iqbal Shah won the by-elections with 113,542 votes, while his competitor, Ali Tareen, bagged 85,993 votes. He also said that the result of Lodhran by-election will be seen throughout the country in the general elections.
LG has already announced that it is changing its product launch strategy for 2018. So Judy will come with an HDR10-capable 6.1-inch touchscreen with 18:9 aspect ratio and 800-nit brightness. The upcoming LG device, on the optical front, is expected to come with dual cameras at the back each of it with 16-megapixel sensors paired with /1.6 aperture on both lenses.
LG's next flagship was tipped to have wireless charging and a battery at least as large as its predecessor. However, LG might launch a premium model with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage. It's not clear what the resolution will be, however a person who has supposedly been briefed on the matter told VentureBeat that it will employ a new type of display, an MLCD+ panel with an RGBW matrix. LG's MLCD+ display happens to consume nearly 35 per cent less power than a standard IPS LCD screens. LG will also add stereo speakers to the phone, and the company will call it as "boombox" speaker.
Whereas the latest phones announced by the Korean manufacturer have been little more than existing handsets with new color schemes or additional software features, Judy is a brand new design.
- West Virginia vs. Kansas
- Russian troll farm, 13 suspects indicted for interference in 2016 US election
- Twins Acquire Odorizzi As Rays Tear Down
- Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) Lifted to "Buy" at Vetr
- Girard avoids chaos to claim gold in men's 1000m short track
- Manhunt for Akron native accused of shooting, killing 4-year-old
- One must go: Labor condemns PM, Joyce spat
- Tongan Flag Bearer Sets Himself Inspirationally Low Bar For Olympic Success
- Kohli, bowlers steer India to 5-1 series victory in ODI series
- Florida students quit class to protest shootings